What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Photo Site (to me)

That site is EXTREMELY COOL!! I'm awed by those pictures! Amazing, thanks so much for sharing. I've already looked through the whole thing, 500+ pictures! For any one without that much time, at least check out the collection of neps, starting here Greenhouse Views

WOW!

SF

Hi,

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow.gif
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
Is that an individual's greenhouse or a botanical gardens?

Bobby

hi all

i'm the owner of this site, all photos have been collected during 6 years all over the net.
If u've some nice photo's collection u can mail me and please indicate your firstname, name and email for copyright info.

By the way if u're the autor of one of these photos please email your ref.

Thx
yann

Thank goodness this all wasn't in one collection! Thanks for including some of my photo's in your collection. I do feel that you should have kept the original file names though....I am pretty easygoing about such things, but have found others to be less so :)

For the old one as some utricularia, i've missnamed some photo.
i maintain this database since 96 and i know it's not perfect.
Thx for your help Tamlin and your shots!

yann

Don't you have to get people's permission to use their images?

this the main problem, when i started this database i do it for myself, but i estimate that keeping it for myself and don't share it was a bit ridiculous.

As u mention i don't have ,for every photo, the full credits of the people who took them.

This is always the same mater, when u start this kind of thing u didn't think of writing the owner of the shot.

For the new one i added i've the autor right or mention.

Yann

My pleasure Yann. Feel free to use any of my photos as you will.

Yann,

I have a bunch of personal photos of my modest collection that you are free to use on your site. No credit required as I just take them for the fun of it.

I have web-sized versions (usually 640x480) as well as a bunch of higher-resolution versions. Rather than post them all here, I can send you a CD of all of them if you'd like. Just PM me your address and I'll send one out.

Capslock

Back