What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOVIES!!!  I went to the Super Chevy

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
OK, my wife and I went to the Super Chevy Show today...  I took some video and figured I'd share.   This clip is of Jet Cars! (what is a jetcar?  ok think of this...   A car.  powered by a jet.   ...yup.  a jet!)   woowee!!!   What I want to know from each person that views my clips is

1) have you seen jet cars before?

2) did you view the low broadband or lowbroadband clip?

3) what did you think of it?

If I get enough people to view and enjoy it I'm sure I can find more clips to go through the trouble and put online for you.   ENJOY!  (I hope the web versions of this are as good as my copy!!)

oh yeah...   high is about 6.3 mb and low is 4.0 mb...

low speed copy (dialup )
I eddited the small file... please see my next reply for information on the change.

high speed copy (broadband)

Andrew

Edit:  4)  would you like better quality for a larger file?
edit, edit:  ...yes, there is sound in both versions

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hehehe  I gotta NEED FOR SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD!!!!!!!!!!!   WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO
thanks Andrew..  gotta love that!!!   wheeeeeeeeee

Steve

ps.. better quality would ROCK!! gotta love speeeeeeeeedddd!!!
Steve

Hehehe, it tickles! I love going fast! Every Italian has extra-thick foot bones, me included. I wonder why?  
laugh.gif
 J/K!

1) Yes, at the airshow, there was a jet-powered 18-wheeler cab unit. (trailer not included)

2)High broadband

3)Amusing, if not bizarre  
wow.gif
 I personally am not a big fan of the drag-racing/NASCAR king of thing... Real racers/drivers turn right!  
smile.gif
I am mainly a World Rally Championship guy. But hey, it's always amusing to people doing two great things at once: Driving and being insane!  
biggrin.gif

4) Sure, I don't see why not!  

Thanks for sharing!
unclesam.gif

Well...it was about a 25 minute download for dial-up. OW! lol

1) I've seen drag racing on TV...not sure if its the same thing.

2) I downloaded the smaller one. The movie ran smoothly for a few seconds, then became a series of still pics, then back to movie at the end.

3) From what I could see, it was pretty cool looking.
smile.gif

4) Larger file....nooooooooo! LOL Not til I get a faster connection!

Good job on that though. :)

Hmm... sorry about that PAK. I forget what is considered a "small" file on dialup. I have edited that file to less than 1 mb (about .8) will you please view it again and let me know? I have removed the beggining of the file (all the smoke and fire to warm up) and the end (the times and speed) well, i think there might be a quick glance if you pause the end... but anyway. it is much smaller now.
Andrew

It downloaded faster, played more smoothly.
smile.gif
But I missed the smoke and the fire at the beginning.
sad.gif
lol Oh well guess you can't have everything when you're on dial up. *sigh* But thanks for doing the trim job so I could see it.
biggrin.gif

Back