What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Fernando

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
I'd like to welcome Fernando Rivadavia to the TerraForums.  Fernando has a long and illustrious history in CP cultivation and study.  He will be real asset to the community.  
smile.gif

I have enjoyed Fernando's stories on his hunt for Pinguicula in Mexico on Eric Partrat's World of Pinguicula site.  And such beautiful photos! Everyone should check out his "postcards."

Welcome aboard!

Suzanne  
smile.gif

Hello Fernando.. Welcome to the forum
smile.gif

Tamlin has often shared your excellent photos of Brasillian Drosera species with us and now we have the opportunity to say Thank You and possibly get to know the man behind the camera a little better. Glad to have you join our ranks and hope you have a great time here.

Cheers
Steve

A warm welcome to Fernando and a big thank you to Eric Partrat for recommending TerraForums ! We are happy to have both of you with us!
biggrin.gif

Lynda

Hi Fernando,

Welcome indeed! I hope you will find the time to hang out a bit on the Sundew Forum, (as well as the Pingulicula Forum). I look forward to many interesting discussions.

Note that we have the ability to post photos directly here from any webspace. If you need to post a photo, you can upload anything from your hard drive to this link:

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/albums.php

Once the photo is up, right click and copy the url. When you answer a post and want to use the photo, click the "image" button, and post the url in the window and click ok, and your photo will be added to your post.

Terra Forums have come a long way in the last couple of years, and I hope you will enjoy this community as much as I do!

William Dawnstar

I've heard alot about you from William! I look forward to valuable information and good times ahead! Thanks for coming to join us Fernando!

Terrrific, we finaly get to meet you!

Welcome,
COle

Welcome Fernando. I look forward to your insights.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WELCOME!!!</span>

Oooppss, missed this post. Well, I'm a little late (better late than never though), but I too wish you welcome to this grand forum. I personally believe it is the best one on the net.

SF

Back