What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What pets do you have?

Well, we've got 4 dogs;

1 Labrador retriever (F) (yellow/blond, whatever you prefer
tounge.gif
)
1 Tekkel(M) (probably not English, but I could find the English name
sad.gif
....)
1 black & tan jack Russell terrier (M)
1 realy large Saint Bernard (M)

We also got 2 cats, Ebby Gale, a female grey Persian cat and Tigra, a male, normal house cat.

We also got a couple of fishes, a couple of pigeons, 3 chickens, 4 goats and a horse.

In case your wondering, no I do not live on a farm  
tounge.gif

One very impish Doberman Pinscher named Apollo, and a dart frog. Hopefully in spring we'll get my plated lizard, but until spring, he isn't getting moved from my parents house.

Pyro - that's cool you have a Doberman too. Aren't they just the funniest things? Ours is a huge baby, so I can relate to what you mean that he is a chicken. Does your run and hide at the mention of the B word (bath - we have to spell it instead of saying it or he runs away, lol)?

well let me see I have....
1. dog~ pitbull
1.1 cats
1.1 columbian boas~ male is a circle back, female 66% het albino
1.1.2 mini rex rabbits the 2 unknown were just born
2. betas
and god only knows how many rats, I sure as heck dont but Im guesssing at least 50

Ok in case nobody knows what the 1.1.1 means ~ 1.0 is male 0.1 would be female and 0.0.1 is unsexed. So 1.1.1 would be one male one female and one unsexed.

I have 2 Desert Kingsnakes: Lampropeltis getula splendida, 1 California Kingsnake: Lampropeltis getula californiae, 4 Black widows: Latrodectus mactans, 1 Heinz 57 Dog: Canis familiaris AKA Bub the Wonder Dog, 150 CP, Many VFT's 1 of which is 28 years old with 2 and 1/4 inch traps and named Matilda the Hunette! When it comes to food, she has no sense of humor!

1 Dwarf Russian/Syberian Hamster
1 Abyssinian Guinea Pig (who is literally a pig when it comes to food!)

I like cats, but found out I was allergic to them after I kept one for about a year (way back when I was a kid).

1 Maltese dog and some cps(i count them as pets)

2 shetland sheepdogs
3 goldfish
3 catfish
2 turtles
many many plants(plams, bamboo.....) and not forgetting including CP(VFT,ping, neps)

u can check out my photopg
wink.gif

Fish,dogs,cats,chickens,snails,and thats it!

Every or currently? I had a lot die of old age right before going off to school, so I wasn't aloud to get more. Soooo, I have......

DOGS:
1 light weight Bostan named Pinja

CATS:
1 Feral desendent blue oriental type cat named Greybar

-No longer with us... Pearl the calico (age 21), Mr.E (car), Piccoso(SP?) (Car) This is why we stopped getting barn cats.

FISH:
1 inbred Beta Male named Rocko

-No longer with us... Fish from before I was 10. Spector and Splatter the gold fish (Bloat). Splash the faintail (kindy faileir/ old age?). Unnamed the Male Beta (died the morning after I got it from Velvet). Dexter male betta (Anchor Worm of all things). Cyan, Fusha and Kelly the female bettas (multi-antibiotic resisten infection early this year).

HORSES:
1 Dutch Warmblood Named Chants
1 Apendix named Ali

Chickens (they have names but I can't spell most of them):
2 easter egg chickens
3 Americauna (1 is a boy)
1 Lackenvelder
2 Buff Orpingtons
2 Black Manorcus(sp?)
2 White Leghorns
4 non-bearded white sikies (3 are boys)
No longer with us... Tribble the silkie hen (Oppossum), Opal the silkie rooster (Central Nervious system infection followed by recover with a weakend heart that gave out 2 months later in his sleep... he was a house chicken durning his illness), Kewi the Americauna rooster (Given to new home, colapsed at age 3 from genetic inbound heart weakness that would also take his 7 childrens life on that farm over the course of the next 2 years).

NO LONGER WITH US... Other:
Roodie the netherland dworph rabbit begain having seizures at age 7.5 for no reason visable. He died 3 days after a viset to the vet that was fruitless in determining the cause.

Butternut and Silverbell the Gerbles. Both died as fat little guys. I blame the sunflower seeds.

Rainbow the Budgey(sp?) died from kidney failior at an old age on my 7th birthday.

Back