What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

those born before 1980,

I was born in 79 but looked at the quiz. that thing is way too long. who would waste time to do it??? hehe
Andrew

I scored a 40. I don't know if that's good or bad?

You beat me, I got a 36 (should have got the bonus points for naming who referred me.) Andrew, it's just kinda fun to see if you remember the lyrics of the 80s music.

Capslock

smile.gif

I scored a 60.25. I'm thinking that's not a bad score for someone born in 1987
smile.gif

I had a few typo's that cost me about about 4 questions. I don't know how many points that costed from my score.
I also didn't put in the name of the person that referred me, so that cost me too.
mad.gif

With age...comes forgetfulness. lol
tounge.gif

So, Suzanne, you didn't mention what your score is.

And what are you saying, I'm old?
ghostface.gif

I got a 44.I even listen to an oldies station now.Must be the age thing again
Mark W.
tounge.gif

I got 64.5.. and I thought I did well lol guess I need to broaden my musical tastes a bit...

Steve

Ozzy...I didn't take the test.  
biggrin.gif
 I looked at it and saw there 100+ questions...
wow.gif
   Then I skimmed over it and saw how many I didn't know...lol...so I didnt take it.  I probably know more than I think I do if I could hear the music. Maybe I'll take it one day on my lunch hr for entertainment.

If things slow down at work again I plan to work on a CP cross word puzzle.  
biggrin.gif

I pride myself on knowing pop music, but I am very surfacy when it comes to the lyrics. Could have shot myself for some of the ones I missed - the ones where I could name the artist, the song, how well it did on the charts,the year, and other verses. I miss Casey Casem and AT 40! got a 71.

Back