What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special Thanks to...

Phil,
You and the crew at Exotic Gardens have my respect and my thanks for what you have done over the last few years for the preservation of CPs and the spreading of knowledge about them. Not only here with the forum but also in the programs you have done to introduce children into the wonders of the plant world.

Thank you!
Steve

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]YOU ROCK DUDE!

You've got it backwards, it's
DUDE, YOU ROCK!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Mike

A big thanks for me as well:D

Eh.. he's ok.
wink.gif

EDIT: Just kidding, of course you're my favorite online flytrap salesperson, and a good friend. :-D

Thanks Phil! I think we all are a little changed because the Forums, and we can all be thankful for the help we get thanks to your hard work.

Happy holiday,
Cole

Amen! Thanks to Phil, if it weren't for this forum, I would've never gone further when my first CP, a VFT that I got as a gift, died. Now I have a great collection of... mostly healthy plants! And it's all YOUR FAULT!! LOL! *gives everybody a high-five*

Thanks Phil for the Sarracenias; they handle N. TX heat quiet well. Thanks for the VFTs, especially the Red Dragons that have reproduced so abundantly, Thanks for introducing me to the world of Nepenthes although they have taken over my enclosure
biggrin.gif
. I can think of many more, but thanks for providing a forum where people world wide and of all races can come together and teach each other and learn from each other.
Oh yeah, thanks for that stuff that you are about to send me because it will make excellent X-mas presents.

Alan

A big thanks from me as well..

You are greatly appreciated.:D

Back