What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My porch setup.

Hey,

So, I've been tinkering with my wire shelves on my porch to get more space out of them, and I think I've finally got a setup I like. I have four different heights for different size plants, including a shallow seedling rack. On the biggest shelf, I have an "envirolite" type compact fluorescent, and next to it a much cheaper "Fluorex" light I picked up at Home Depot yesterday for 29 bucks. The rest are 48" tubes, four to a shelf. Check it out:
Porch%20setup2.JPG

Capslock

Looks good Max.... One of these days I'm gonna have to make good on my threat to come up and check out your plants in person lol...

Steve

Looks good. Don't you just love wiretech shelving? That's where my plants are, too.

Looks wonderful Caps.
smile.gif
And I too LOVE that shelving...reasonably priced, easy to assemble...flexible shelf heights. GREAT stuff!

Good job.
smile.gif

Caps, that's a nice set-up you have there. Beautiful plants. And the black and white checkerboard-like floor really accents the setup. Nice
smile.gif

Back