What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six pings a flowering, FIVE PYGMY DEWS, four cephalotii, three french neps, two paradoxa, and the bulb of a big mouth VFT!

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me Seven Sarrs a showing, six pings a flowering, FIVE PYGMY DEWS, four cephalotii, three french neps, two paradoxa, and the bulb of a big mouth VFT!

Oh...Oh! I just saw it at wlly world today! I know what I want! The new dixie chicks top of the world live cd! It has 22 songs!
tounge.gif

Hey PAK, you mean peeler in a Roman-type couch kinda way?

Anyway, what I'm getting for X-mas (though I'm paying for it) is a new car. I need to go test-driving, but it's likely to be a 2003-2004 Toyota Camry or Camry Solara, or a 2004 Corolla. I drive an '88 Camry now, so I'm certainly justified in getting a new or slightly used car.

Oh...and BTW, Tony Hawk Underground is a great game! Thankfully not as difficult as THPS4, I finished it the other week and had a blast doing so. Now to find all the silly gaps...

,but Hey,michele! How the plants doing? Man I can`t wait till july 17th when I`m 15 and can get a learners permit! But the age I look forward to the most is 16 `cause then I can drive,and get a job! I had a volunteer job at the library but they fired me because I didn`t get into copnversations enough:( But that was just because most people were taking out those "romance" books,but if they were taking out plant books it was a whole nother story! It`s just brenda never saw me get into a conversation! She only saw me 5minutes a week
!
I worked there for almost a year!
I sure miss my job! *sighs a deep sorrowful sigh*
sad.gif
blues.gif

Yeah Michelle.  You got it!  
smile.gif
  You know...lolling back on a long couch with two men fanning me slowly with ostrich feathers while my "slave" peels grapes and puts them in my mouth for me.  hehe  I have a couple of candidates in mind for the job.  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

The plants in my aquarium are doing great! The lovely lilies are much larger and I have about 6 pads floating up top now. The bananas are doing well, and the giant val keeps getting mowed and munched but is still growing fine. The hornwort has gone from nub to 2". I'll have to send you a pic sometime. And...you're supposed to have conversations in the library? I'm sure you can find a better place to work where they appreciate you!

PAK - Great minds think alike!

4 season greenhouse!
Oh you mean what we want and can actually have? I would like my plants to not die... and some sundews.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ Dec. 11 2003,13:24)]The plants in my aquarium are doing great! The lovely lilies are much larger and I have about 6 pads floating up top now. The bananas are doing well, and the giant val keeps getting mowed and munched but is still growing fine. The hornwort has gone from nub to 2". I'll have to send you a pic sometime. And...you're supposed to have conversations in the library? I'm sure you can find a better place to work where they appreciate you!

You have a place you can grow banana trees? I'm turning green over here.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me eight utrics a sucking, seven sarrs a showing, six pings a flowering, FIVE PYGMY DEWS, four cephalotii, three french neps, two paradoxa, and the bulb of a big mouth VFT!

On the ninth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me, nine grow lights growing, eight utricks a sucking, seven sarrs a showing six pings a flowering, FIVE PYGMY DEWS, for cephalotii, three french neps, two paradoxa and the bulb of a big mouth VFT!

On the tenth day of christmas, my true love gave to me, ten bags o' peat moss, nine grow lights growing, eight utrics a sucking, seven sarrs a showing, six pings a flowering, FIVE PYGMY DEWS, four cephalotii, three french neps, two paradoxa, and the bulb of a big mouth VFT!

OK, someone, bring it home!!!!

Capslock

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 bogs a buildin', ten bags o' peat moss, nine grow lights growing, eight utrics a sucking, seven sarrs a showing, six pings a flowering, FIVE PYGMY DEWS, four cephalotii, three french neps, two paradoxa, and the bulb of a big mouth VFT!

I think Phillip Crane should cap it off, whaddya say folks?

the suspense builds up. . . whats next, twelve greenhouses full of rare plants?
tounge.gif

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve newly discovered Drosera pygmies that have been naturally cross bred with nearby Pinguicula to create an entirely new family, 11 bogs a buildin', ten bags o' peat moss, nine grow lights growing, eight utrics a sucking, seven sarrs a showing, six pings a flowering, FIVE PYGMY DEWS, four cephalotii, three french neps, two paradoxa, and the bulb of a big mouth VFT!

Merry Christmas!!!! soon

Woohooo! Thanks Copper! Nice one there at the end!

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Darcie @ Dec. 11 2003,08:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ Dec. 11 2003,13:24)]The plants in my aquarium are doing great! The lovely lilies are much larger and I have about 6 pads floating up top now. The bananas are doing well, and the giant val keeps getting mowed and munched but is still growing fine. The hornwort has gone from nub to 2". I'll have to send you a pic sometime. And...you're supposed to have conversations in the library? I'm sure you can find a better place to work where they appreciate you!

You have a place you can grow banana trees?  I'm turning green over here.
No,silly! Banana plant NYMPHOIDES aquatica!

AKA. water snowflake,lily pads,water fairy flower:p

Bravo!  Bravo!!   Encore!   Encore!  Great job everyone.  (For the christmas carol)  That was lots of fun.
laugh.gif

Hello Everybody. If you don't believe in santa, he doesn't believe in u! :) Lots of people want poison arrow-dart frogs. Where can u get them? I never see them anywhere. Have fun. Be good.
-Alan
P.S: Is SANTA a new religion? If you be good, you get blessings. If you're not you don't. hmmmm...

Back