What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new guy kinda

Hey guys I used to keep alot of fly traps and non tropical pitchers but then space was a problem so I had to dismantle the system. I used to post here when the forums were old school under the name porscheguy 964 well I sold the pcar and now have a bimmer (irrelivent I know)....well I moved to a new house and have a great area to set up a tropical terrium for nepenthes. I already have one small un id'ed one that I bought at home depot its in a 3" pot...I'm setting up the 18 gallon acylic terrum so he'll soon be in there...I'll be lighting it with two 9 watt power compacts and maybe a small 50 watt metal halide gorw light....

I wonder if anyone remembers me....probly not....lol

Hey there!  I remember you!  It hasn't been THAT long nor am I so old I forget that quickly.  
smile.gif

Great to have you back and I hope you get back into the CP swing of things again.  There is nothing like being here to get that blood pumping and plants flowing.

Congrats on the new house and beamer thingy.  
biggrin.gif

Suzanne

I do not remember you...though that name you picked out does stick out.
blues.gif
Nice to have you back and nice to meet you!

Travis

cool someone remembers me!!! HAHAH THATS SOO COOL!
biggrin.gif

I'm half filipino and half irish sooo....the name suits me well...lol

Yea I can't wait to finish the terrium....are any of you guys keeping any vertibrates in your terriums along with your pitchers?

hey nice to meet you/ have you back... I wasn't here then, so I can't remember you.

Ummm....do YOU remember ME??? lol
tounge.gif

Welcome back.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]are any of you guys keeping any vertibrates in your terriums along with your pitchers?

I do. I keep lizards in my lowland room.

Ozzy does have a couple of lizards in with his plants. I found it odd that they don't just walk out of the somewhat open bottom. Guess they just like being in the top.

They did a couple of times. When they did they always went to the same place, the window that was right behind them.
I don't keep them there anymore though. I made a room upstairs into a grow room. They live in there now. I have plastic hanging for the door. They could anytime crawl around or under the plastic. I guess they really like there home too much to leave. After living in small tanks their whole life, this room seems like freedom.
wink.gif

kewl, what kind of lizards? I wa thinking of maybe getting a small pacman frog or dart or something....

I keep anoles in my plant room.

I remember you...you were among the first 100 or so members!  
smile.gif

Welcome back!!!

kewl I didn't know I was amoungst the first few 100....thats pretty cool...:cool:

I think I was one of the first 1000-3000... wow that is sad. LOL

I was member number 41, but then I left for awhile and when I came back I forgot my password, so now I'm member number 993.

Back