What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REPORT BOARD ERRORS HERE

Hey All,

Please post a list of the problems you've encountered here on teh boards recently.

We know of a few.. but want to create an in depth support ticket to track down the problem(s).... so please post detailed reports of your problems here.

Thanks!

just the thing where avatars people use are on the "avatar options" so everyone can use them

Hi, I have found quite a few times in general the topic by PAK to post pictures... that the first post to go to the next page... you can't see it. It shows on the list of topics that person has posted, but when you look at the topic you can only see the last person on the page prior.
So... in order to see the first post on a page. A second post has got to be made. I don't know if it is happening on other topics or not..
Andrew

Sometimes I see topics where it mentions a different "last post by" than who actually posted last in it. I just saw it recently in the Pictures thread "Well its that time again" earlier today.. but it seems to be right now.

When you send a private message, it says "Message sent to ."
When I click on "New Posts" and then click through to a thread, the word "new" is highlighted in red anytime it appears in a conversation.

And, I rarely receive email notification from the board anymore (maybe one of out ten times) for replies to threads I track, and for PM notification. And when I do, it says the sender is "out@domain" and gets molested by my spam filter.

Password email confirmation seems to be not working, and I am not sure about the "Invite a Friend" option via email, but it might not be working either.

my only problem is the insanely small limit on characters in my signature.

When I have to quit the forum before reading all the topics, the ones I haven't read get marked as "Old Topics", ie the yellow/gold icon with flashing red arrows, has been replaced by the blue icon indicating the topic is old when I come back later to catch up.  However the open envelope is still there indicating the topic hasn't been read since the last post to it.

smile.gif

BCK

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Dec. 11 2003,23:55)]Hi, I have found quite a few times in general the topic by PAK to post pictures...  that the first post to go to the next page...   you can't see it.  It shows on the list of topics that person has posted, but when you look at the topic you can only see the last person on the page prior. ..........
Andrew
I have had this happen to me also.  I can sometimes get around it by closing all my IE6 windows that I have open and then re-opening one to the forums and going back to that topic.

BCK</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Edited 12-12-03 @ 5:21pm  Quoted wrong post - corrected to quote Andrews post.</span>

I have had a few of my posts disappear (already reported this to PAK). They do get posted as people have seen them, but then poof! Gone. It doesn't happen every time, and has only occured in the past 3 days. I'd say 2 of the 10 or so postings poofed. Also, I have had to reset the time on my settings, it was off by 12 hours. That just may have been just me setting it wrong and not noticing though.

i moved a post to a different forum the other night. the message i posted didn't show up in the color i have chosen in my settings...

techno.....

Minor problem with the Quick Reply emoticons.  When clicked on they appear without the initial space between the last word and the emoticon symbol.  If you don't go back and add the space you only get the symbols for the emoticon and not the emoticon.  Ie. "test:p " instead of "test
tounge.gif
"

Hey,
When I went to modify my profile, it said I had used an overly amount of characters, and wouldn't allow me to change it. So I used my back browser to get out.
Kevin

Back