What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I noticed when looking through the control panel that I have the ability to select any avatar that has been uploaded by forum members.

Is this intentional or a glitch in the software?

That is not intentional and I believe the problem is being looked into. Phil isn't sure how that is happening. Personally I wouldn't use someone else's avatar. I think they are personal. And I like having my own.
smile.gif

Mikeii was useing my avvy,of my sisters cat. Kinda weird.:)

*yawn* (best computer thinking done at night) I just saw this post. I'm guessing this comes from the option "upload your own avatar" under the control panel/personal info/avatar options. Bottom of the menu. Not that I'm going to try it of course. *g'night!*

My theory on this is that this not not a glitch but whats its suppose to do , you load your pics but you have to save that avatar somewhere so it is loaded on the list of avatars , but i'm sure no one likes to have there avatars used by other people so someones gotta fix that .

Back