What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

Hello,
come friday, I'll be back for good! here is my long line of excuses of being gone so long:

we were supposed to get the internet in november, but, unfortunately, one of the last things we found was the computer box (it was not labled). then it took a month to set up the comp (network problems) we then had a bad storm, and we didn't have power for a few days. THEN, we signed up for cable internet and learned that we don't have the requirements for it! (house wiring old i guess) so we then signed up for DSL. in order for us to get that we needed a dial tone in our phone line! (we have cell phones instead of house phones) we had to wait a week for the dial tone. now i have to wait 5 more days to get the dsl service!
anyways im glad to be back

-spec

ps- the new pft looks great!

Welcome back Spec.
smile.gif
Sorry to hear of all the troubles but it sounds typical for relocating. Sounds like everything will be up and running pretty soon.

How're the plants?

Ah!! The joys of moving
tounge.gif
! Glad to hear from ya. I envy you the DSL service. I can't afford to get it myself (yet!).

smile.gif

BCK

Welcome back Spec! It just wasn't the same without you!

SF

Hi Spec,

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you. How are the convicts?

Bobby

Nice to see ya around again Spec
smile.gif

Welcome back, Hope things start looking up for you!

Cole
smile.gif

If you are back were did you go? Hmmmm how odd? I know you are just trying not to play yourself out? hehehe k/d

Travis

Back