What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new Australian CP CD

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
I just received my copy of the CD of Western Australian CPs.  I thoroughly enjoyed it!  The scenery is breathtaking (waterfalls, red plains, sandy beaches), the animal life is fascinating (kangaroos, crocs and kukaburro birds) and of course the CPs will make you want to cry.  How about a cephalotus-encrusted embankment?...huge tuberous sundews twining and vining up into the brush.  Want to see what it looks like to be driving through a large wild fire?  How about creepy bats hanging in a cave and crocodiles waiting for a meal?  And the beautiful jewel-red sundews poking through the sand....stunning!

If you can't get to Australia, the CD is the next best thing!  
biggrin.gif
  Anyone who hasn't yet ordered a CD...do so!   The price is very reasonable to "experience" a bit of authentic WA flora and fauna...and it will help fund more CP exploration and study.

Contact Tamlin Dawnstar if you haven't already!

Does it work in a DVD player?

Hmmm...for that one, you'd better ask Tamlin. I don't have a DVD player.

rock.gif

No, it only works on a computer CD-rom (though a computer DVD-rom might work)

Back