What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excellent site

• Thread starter fatboy
  • Start date
I saw this URL posted on another forum, it is truly one of the most brilliant sites I have ever visited. Very well done and amusing.
Enjoy all, I look forward to your comments and to hearing how long it takes every one. It is MUCH better with sound.

Puzzle? site

hmmm..all I could do was zoom-in on the guy with the telescope..then I couldnt do anything else..
no sound at all..speakers are on.
might be a firewall problem at work..I will try it at home tonight!

I don't get it...???

Hmmm. Got into the hut with the machinery....Can't figure out the button combo.

That was fun Troy. Only took me about 10 minutes but I'll probebly go back again tonight when I can have the sound on.

AHA! figured it out...helps to be able to read the symbols on the buttons....

What hut? What buttons? I think I landed somewhere totally different but I won't say anything for now. Let others expllore it.

Pretty cool Troy.
smile.gif

I got the guy to ski back down the hill, but what now?

SF
rock.gif

I'm stumped, I got him to ski down the hill, but now all it will do for me is cause the lama things to jump off the cliff.

To ski down the hill, click on the moss harvester guy, he will move away from the rocky jump thingy and make sure the arrow is pointed in that direction, he'll ski and you'll be onto the next level.

I got to the machinery hut also....that's tough.

I beat the game.

Yeah, I got through also. Pretty fun! Too short, though.

Capslock

I got to the place with the little moss harvester guys. I don't get video games... I'm stuck.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

~ A very confused Lithopsman

In each screen there is a little arrow, somewhere on the edge of the screen (for example on that moss harvester screen it's on the left) that shows where you little guy needs to get to. The trick is finding out how to make him go there!

I like the graphics and music, etc as much as the idea.
I totally agree with capslock though, way too short.

Cheers, Troy.

laugh.gif

That was fun. It was kinda shourt though.

Aw well.
smile.gif

*whew*! made it through to the end!
how fun!

I got the buttons, but I dont know HOW I got them!
laugh.gif

well..maybe I do..but it wasnt obvious what made them work..

if you are stuck on  level, just keep trying things!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Jan. 14 2004,01:29)]AHA!  figured it out...helps to be able to read the symbols on the buttons....

schloaty,
that is an EXCELLENT hint!
gives the answer, but still makes you think!  
biggrin.gif

its a riddle in itself!
much better than just coming out with the solution..

Back