What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dormancy is over!

I'm ready for Spring now too.  I like winter when we get snow, but these past 3 weeks of teens and low 20's highs and single digit lows and like 20 mph winds with no snow have made me ready for spring. It's 13 deg. out right now and it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon!  It is suppose to snow today and tonight though.  I think an inch today and 1-3" overnight.  I haven't checked my cps in my bog outside for like a month since the straw on top has been frozen solid and i can't move it.  I hope my plants in it aren't frozen solid too!!  

-buckeye

According to Accuweather the temps in the northeast will moderate toward the end of the week and should be slightly above normal the following week. In six months I'll be missing Lake Erie in my backyard acting as my refrigerator. In Reading it will be like my wedding day - 92 degrees with humidity to match it!

Back