What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Break time

yeah right

Methinks there's a rat in the kitchen!
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

BCK

Got the penguin upside down in the snow at 207.5
Try and beat that!

Peter

Yeah, sorry! Easily amused.
smile.gif

Okay, I just clicked on the site and got a picture of two trees, a yeti, and a penguin. there were no instructions or "hands" to click anywhere I else. What am I doing wrong or missing? Do I need Macromedia flash or something?

Click on the Yeti...the penguin drops and then click on the yeti again to make him swing the club. WHACK! Off goes the penguin...unless you miss 20 times like I do.
smile.gif

If I was given 3" for everytime I whiffed, I would have cleared 500' easy
laugh.gif
!

323.4. I've got to keep trying.

788.1 - no, I'm serious. I think this game has been tweaked since I last played
Peter

Yes, it looks like it has been updated. My new high is 1192.2. Will anyone believe me though? LOL.

Edit: 1194.3. This game is too addictive.
Edit: 1215.8. I have homework to do!

Okay, got it figured out. Thanx Suzanne! Can't prove it because I didn't copy and paste, but I did achieve three scores over 1200: 1202.4,1203.4, and1209.6
Love it when it's a low, line drive penguin (Opus?), that skims the snowy surface!

http://pya.cc/pyaimg/img2/2004012111.swf

Obviously, I can't figure out how to paste. Neither can my computer geek son. Edit, copy, paste, right? What am I doing wrong?

I couldn't get the Edit, copy, paste, sequence to work on it either. Try the "Print Scrn/SysRq" button (top row on right side of keyboard) then see if you can't paste it to a blank Paint document or some other imaging software. You can then save it.
smile.gif

BCK

I'm pretty sure the Paint program is on every Windows machine. Go to the Start Menu, Programs, Accessories to find it. I just cut the part out I wanted to save and made it into a new image. Make sure you resave it as a JPG file, as Bitmaps have a pretty large filesize.

SF

Thought I'd pull a Spec and bring this back for all the new people that haven't seen this.
smile.gif

300... darn

Back