What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zachary Update

Hi Rose,
I think the worse part is over now. Now that you know what the problem is, you can face it instead of worring what will happen next. I wish you both the best of luck.
Just because we haven't spoke in a while don't mean I haven't been thinking about how you and Zack were doing. Remember, the offer still stands if you need somebody to talk to.

Copper,
My mom has hypothyroidism (sort of the opposite problem as Zach) and we thought that perhaps she was getting Alzheimer's since it crept in over a period of years. She's deathly afraid of doctors and wouldn't go. If we tried to make her she'd start screaming and kicking. It got to the point where she couldn't tell the difference between day and night, and she didn't recognize me at all. She thought I was my cousin, who looks and acts nothing like me. Finally, we got her to the hospital by saying we were going to Disneyland. And while we sat in the waiting room, we told her we were in line for Pirates of the Caribbean. It sure is funny now that she has the medication she needs, but it wasn't at the time.

Zach will get better, hopefully in time things will be fairly "normal" and you can forget this terrible period. Knowing is half the battle!
smile.gif
Keep a positive outlook, and give him lots of hugs.

Hey Rose,
I'm very glad you have finally gotten a proper diagnosis. I hope all the best for Zach. It's a good thing he has such a tough attitude! That'll get him through the bad times so he can enjoy the good times.

Best wishes and prayers from me too Rose. I hope everything works out soon.

Cheers
Steve

Back