What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Woooooooohooooooo! Its your birthday!!

Since you're just a big kid, you have a blast today...suck helium out of balloons, overeat on cake and run around and scream and yell.
biggrin.gif

Best wishes for a great day!

BTW...what was going on 9 months ago to make all these mid-winter babies?
rock.gif
Sheesh! Y'all are coming out of the woodwork! lol

Happy birthday BCK!!!  Hope it's a great one!  Oh, and don't suck the helium out of balloons.  I've seen research projects that say it kills brain cells.
wow.gif
 But, who needs brain cells?
tounge.gif
 Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

SF
biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steve!Best wishes.Dont eat to much cake and ice cream
tounge.gif

Jerry

Happy Birthday,

It's your day: may you roll in the bog of your delight.

Happy Birthday Steve.. and many happy returns
smile.gif

Steve

Thanks everyone! It was a pretty good day. I even got a Game Boy Advance SP! I like the biult in back light. It makes games a lot easier to see in low light. Been wanting one for a while 'cause I was getting tired of trying to see past the glare on my regular Game Boy Advance.
(Jim re: old age; I told you I was in denial
laugh.gif
!)

Thanks again all.
smile.gif

BCK

Woops, got here late. Glad to hear it was a Happy Birthday for another brilliant Aquarian! Have a great year, too, Steve!
biggrin.gif

Happy Be-Lated Birthday! Sorry for being late...If you want eat another cake on my part
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
. Glad you are apart of the forums!

Travis
smile.gif

lavenderdawn - I got a double whammy... Aquarius Sun, Aquarius Moon, with Sagitarius rising. My mom used to do charts way back when. Tried to explain it to me but it was all Greek to me
biggrin.gif

Travis - Thanks, I needed a good reason to eat those cupcakes. Now I can say you told me to
wink.gif
!

smile.gif

BCK

Back