What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gosh darnit

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Not to sound overly agitated with the mods, but who the heck keeps locking the posts in the trading forum ? I mean dang.

In some instances, Nathaniel, the person starting the trade topic ASKS that the thread be locked once all the plants have been spoken for. There is no point to continue it if all the plants are spoken for and there are none left.

No topic is locked without good reason or a request.

Ok, thats fine, I didnt know. But on the other hand... why the heck did the mods delete my post!!!! Thats the last cross! I dont know what I'm going to do to this website...

Your post was deleted for your use of inappropriate language. This forum is frequented by people of all ages, and you were/are being very disrespectful.

Please also read the forum rules, (pinned at the top of the General Discussions forum), where it clearly states that swearing is NOT allowed. This is not a gray issue, it is clearly spelled out. I would suggest that you might want to apologize, instead of making threats ("what i am going to do to this site"). And, if you'd like to discuss this further, please PM a mod or an admin.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What is not allowed? Language that is rude, degrading, vulgar, crude, discriminatory, abusive, and just plain mean.

I only used 2 minor freaking curse words!!!! Dont make this crap more than it is, YOU HEAR ME! IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM!!!! I'm, tired of this kind of crap!

The rules clearly state that they are not allowed.

Again, from the rules:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Be nice

Like I said, if you'd like to discuss this, PM a mod or admin.

Nathaniel,

Unfortunately, if you don't like or don't understand why the rules with inappropriate language, then perhaps you should be posting somewhere else.

One word is one word too many when we have elementary students and their teachers reading this stuff daily.

If you can't say it in your 3rd grade class... then it shouldn't be said here.

Dude, grow up.

mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back