What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New addition to the family

Hello,
Well, my sister(no the one with the baby) will be going on trips around the world this year, and she can't bring her cat along with her. so she gave us her
smile.gif
shes a 6 year old hairless cat, like the one on austin powers

i am seeing red X, not a photo.
sad.gif

i have seen them, though. how peculiar...
do they shake like Chihuahuas?

Harliss cat, huh? how odd.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (butthead @ Feb. 11 2004,22:33)]i am seeing red X, not a photo.  
sad.gif

i have seen them, though. how peculiar...
do they shake like Chihuahuas?
lol yea, she does shake like my chihuahua terrier mix
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

ghostface.gif

Why do they shake?

are they cold?
nature-smiley-12.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Feb. 19 2004,17:07)]Why do they shake?

are they cold?
nature-smiley-12.gif
No, they are nerotic and or so excited they can hardly contain themselves... and not hairless either ;) that would be the Mexican Hairless breed... which ironically, isn't totaly hairless, nor are the "hairless" cats. They have fur poofs on their appendages and tails
biggrin.gif
The puppies are spotty too
smile.gif

So are you going to tell us which kind of uber cute kitty you have or let us guess. The one from AP is a sphynx, but their are a couple of other naked cat breeds. I luv sphynx, they are so goofy, even the girls.

Anyone ever hear of a Maine Coon Cat?, Except for the Asian cats, the Maine Coon is almost the antithesis of the hairless. Maybe we should do the old: What's your favorite cat? Goes along with the What's your favorite pet?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Maine Coon is almost the antithesis of the hairless

antithesis, is that oppiste? I tought for awhile you were saying that Maine coons [/I]were hairless! hahah my mistake
laughing-smiley-001.gif

I have always liked American Shorthairs

No, no, lotsa good hair. Well-dispositioned, attractive cats, with poofy tails.

Aren't they also one of the (or the) largest domestic cats?

smile.gif

BCK

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Darcie @ Feb. 20 2004,18:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Feb. 19 2004,17:07)]Why do they shake?

are they cold?
nature-smiley-12.gif
No, they are nerotic and or so excited they can hardly contain themselves... and not hairless either ;)  that would be the Mexican Hairless breed... which ironically, isn't totaly hairless, nor are the "hairless" cats.  They have fur poofs on their appendages and tails
biggrin.gif
 The puppies are spotty too
smile.gif

So are you going to tell us which kind of uber cute kitty you have or let us guess.  The one from AP is a sphynx, but their are a couple of other naked cat breeds.  I luv sphynx, they are so goofy, even the girls.
Yep, its a sphynx
blues.gif

Back