What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

in NYC for Toy Fair 2004

Hey All,

A couple of us are here in New York City this week for Toy Fair 2004!!

Some exciting news we haven't told many people --- We're teaming up with a toy company this year to bring carnivorous plants to the masses (mostly younger children) in learning and creative kits.

So, Tweber and ENTO products along with Pet Flytrap are going to produce a kit that will be found in Toys R Us, independent toy stores and perhaps even Target & Walmart !!!

WE're here for Day 1 (Sunday Feb 15) and will bring you the first pictures of our products on display ready for the whole world to see!

That's the big news this year ;)

Well! How cool is that? Did you know Little Shop of Horrors is on Broadway? You ought to catch it while you're there, Phil. I hear they have the original puppets in the show (from the first movie made). Toys, huh?
laugh.gif

Very cool! I can't wait to see the new toys! I don't think kids will be tho only customers...
wink.gif
GOOD LUCK, sounds awesome!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
unclesam.gif
cool.gif

What is it that is going to be released? It looks like Tweber & Ento create things like bug collecting nets, bird houses insect pins, and flower presses. Will it be a window kit for kids (grown up kids?) or...?

For confidentialitys sake you can PM me or send an email direct.

Phil, great to hear that! While your up here in my neck of the woods, swing by to say hello 300 miles to the NW of NYC.
biggrin.gif

Cool , can't wait to see the products
biggrin.gif

Whee!!! That's great! Soon I can say "Well class, your homework for this weekend will be to go to Toys'R'Us and buy the latest set of Petflytrap's learning kit."
laugh.gif

Oh, MAN. I wish I knew you were coming to NYC. I would have had you guys up for dinner. Or, more likely taken it as an excuse to go out in the city....

Back