What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the flip?!

yah pondboy? Weird. must be some sort of hormone in it that messes up growth. It makes sence though, that this IS a hooved herbivor skull of some sort, and that is what sheep are
smile.gif
although I think the skull it too big for a lam.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Feb. 25 2004,10:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Feb. 25 2004,09:32)]
images

That is kenny chesny.
laugh.gif

btw, i found that pic on google, i just searched, "deformed elephant" lol
man his looks have really improved since the last time I saw him.
laugh.gif
*narrows eyes* Don't make me go Xena on both of you! *takes out sword and bullwhip*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Mar. 05 2004,04:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Feb. 25 2004,10:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Feb. 25 2004,09:32)]
images

That is kenny chesny.
laugh.gif

btw, i found that pic on google, i just searched, "deformed elephant" lol
man his looks have really improved since the last time I saw him.
laugh.gif
*narrows eyes* Don't make me go Xena on both of you! *takes out sword and bullwhip*
I'm ready
tounge.gif

Alright that's it.. *sighs and sits down and puts a Kenny concert that she recorded last year in the VCR*

*the whole world vaporizes*

*drool*

*shoves pic of elephant man (kenny chesny) in front of her face, takes out tape and burns it*

mad.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

That would be very mean spec. I know if someone burned my dixie chicks cds I would be very very upset!
mad.gif
mad.gif

*pushes pic out of the way and takes out extra copy of the concert on DVD and puts it in her portable DVD player and watches*

*drool*

*burns cd on 100 reasons kenny chesny is ugly, swipes dvd from portable dvd player and replaces it with the dvd on why kenny chesny is ugly*

tounge.gif

Ugly, eh? Exactly how you would know? For your information, last week when he performed live on CMT, the audience, well, it was HUGE and 99% female. So THERE.
cool.gif

Have we established that you are female?

Oh come on you realy think FLYTRAPGURL is a he?

There has been much conjecture and speculation. No one has ever seen her/him - no one ever will.

You people.. gee whiz, by now it would seem like y'all would've figured out that I'm female by now.. I mean, face it, if I wasn't truly female, I (hopefully) would not have a hopeless, lovesick crush on Kenny Chesney...

I guess now's not the time to bring up Ellen Degeneres.

it's cool. i love interesting stuff like that. it may be a hoax or well who cares!! it's fasinating. what will the human imagination come up w/ next!
blues.gif

HMMMMM.flytrapgirl are you the non kenny chesney obsesed version of flytrapgurl? You both live in florida are you the same person?

No they are not the same person. It is clear that flyttrapgirl is a female, It is even more clear that flytrapgurl is a male.
I hope this cleared up any confusion.
smile.gif

Hey FlytrapGirl - what did you do with FlytrapGurl? Is someone trying to distinguish themselves from Wolfpackgurl? What about Fatboy & Phatboy?
wink.gif

What the--?! WHO'S THAT?!!! Okay, push the debate over my gender aside.. I'm female, and that's all there is to it. Now...

WHO'S THAT?!!

BTW-- There IS no non-Kenny Chesney obsessed version of me. There just isn't.

It's clear that there is an imposter now... shall I ring Rampup and his mallet?

Back