What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the flip?!

lol guys why r u always miking fun of her
smile.gif

Wait a second! The real FTG uses asterisks. There were no asterisks in that last post. Maybe he/she's like Sybill, with multiple personalities. Is it gurl or girl? That asterisk thing has me worried. Will the real FTG please stand up!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Mar. 18 2004,09:21)]What the--?! WHO'S THAT?!!! Okay, push the debate over my gender aside.. I'm female, and that's all there is to it. Now...

WHO'S THAT?!!

BTW-- There IS no non-Kenny Chesney obsessed version of me. There just isn't.

It's clear that there is an imposter now... shall I ring Rampup and his mallet?
laugh.gif
nI don`t doubt your female,saying your male is like sdaying I`m female! Whys everybody ragging on evreybody lately? Ozzy and Spec,Ozzy and Flytrapgurl when will there be peace? Lol.
wow.gif
tounge.gif

*stands up*

Yup, those are asterisks! And there's something 'tween them.

Well hey, there's an even more effective test. Assuming both me and the imposter FTG look exactly the same, just put us in the same room, drag in a TV with a VCR that actually works, then turn on a Kenny Chesney music video. Whichever one drools like a lovesick fool is the real FTG (which would be me).

*smiles*

No one knows what you look like. No picture! I do remember something about shoulder length dirty blond hair and numerous scars on knees and forehead and maybe 5'4" or so. Or was that somebody else I was confusing or fusing?

Deja vu!
wow.gif
you guys said those EXACT same things a few weeks ago (last 4 posts)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 02 2004,11:30)]No one nows what you look like. No picture! I do remember something about shoulder length dirty blond hair and numerous scars on knees and forehead and maybe 5'4" or so. Or was that somebody else I was confusing or fusing?
What??? Well, the dirty blonde part is right, but it WAS wayyy past shoulder length, but now it's short. I mean, like, SHORT, not medium or shoulder-length or nothin'. And the numerous scars part is right. And I'm not THAT tall. Any more questions? I'll be glad to answer whatever question you might have so you have a clear description of me.

Sounds like you are petite.

Yup. But no picking on me or you'll get a bruise or two. *punch*

LOL j/k

Shall we meet you in the parking lot?

You bet. All you gotta do is say one little diss remark about Kenny Chesney and I'm all over you. *smacks hand with fist with a smirk*

<span id='ME'><center>Spectabilis73 swings a punch at kenny chesny and knocks him out</center></span>

You. Me. Parking lot. Now.

I've said alot of things about kenny and you still haven't hit me.
I've been trying to think of who he looks like and I finally figured it out. He looks like Alfred E. Newman. I think that's his name.
tounge.gif

Back