What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite TV shows

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Some of my favorites, in no particular order:

•COPS (the TV schedual is unpredictable.. sometimes it's even on two channels at one time)
•Full House (weeknights, 9:00 P.M., Nick @ Nite)
•Xena (weekdays, 3:00 [or sometimes 3:30] P.M., Oxygen)
•Boy Meets World (weeknights, 10:30 P.M., Disney Channel)
•America's Funniest home Videos (old one: Monday—Thursday nights, 8:00 P.M., PAX; new one: Sunday nights, 7:00, ABC)
•Diagnosis Murder (weeknights, 10:00 P.M., PAX; I usually only watch the slightly older episodes though, WHEN JESSE WAS STILL ON IT)
•The Ellen DeGeneres Show (weeknights and Friday nights, 11:00 P.M., Oxygen; Sunday nights, 10:00 P.M., Oxygen)
•Tremors: The Series (canceled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
•Animal X (canceled a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time ago)
•Most everything on CMT, especially anything and everything Kenny Chesney

So what are y'all's favorites TV shows?

Greetings,
          FTG, a.k.a. lovesick Kenny-Chesney-lunatic

Mine in no particular order:

The Office (BBCA)
Reno 911
Curb Your Enthusiasm
King of the Hill
The Simpsons
Amazing Race
Survivor (ya, ya, I know)
ESPN Sportscenter, and most sports.
tounge.gif

Iron Chef

Capslock

Dont watch tv as often now, but i do like:
The Simpsons
Ripleys Believe it or Not
Junkyard wars
most Discovery channal specials
and some kiddy shows like Arthor or Pokemon when my brother is watching it and i have to babysit him
tounge.gif

Zongyi

Here most of my favs:

1. Whos Line is it Anyway *By for my favorite!
2. Simpons
3. King of the Hill
4. Outerlimits
------------
5. Sienfeld
6. Home Improvement

Favorite Channels:
1. Sci Fi
2. Fox
3. ESPN durning the NFL season

Travis

M.A.S.H. 4077th (Hallmark/WGN)

Nightcourt (where'd this show go?)

The Muppets (another show that should be in reruns but isn't)

The Daily Show -especially Lewis Black & his Back in Black segments(Comedy Central)

The Countdown (MSN, kind of like The Daily Show lite)

Premium Blend/Friday Night Standup (Comedy Central)

O'Reily factor if I want to hear some rightwinger spouting off bigoted nonsense but I can only listen to that a few minutes before I'm screaming at the TV so I avoid Fox news altogether. Kind of like a car accident, you don't like it but sometimes you just HAVE to look!
biggrin.gif

1. Who's line is it anyways
2. myth busters
3. the simpsons
4. the jeff corwin experiance
5. crocodile hunter
6. the daily show
7. saturday night live

I love reality shows 1 American Idol 2 Fear Factor 3 My big fat obnoxious fiance!
wink.gif

:: Electric Carnivores ::

I love some current US dramas, my top 3;

The Sopranos
The West Wing
Six Feet Under

With the exception of Curb Your Enthusiasm, I prefer UK comedy though;

The Office
The League of Gentlemen
Father Ted

Most watched TV;

Football (Soccer), during a major international championship, such as the World Cup, my entire social life can rotate around the fixtures, especially if England or Scotland are involved (I'm eligible to play for either country).

F1 Motor Racing; What Sunday afternoons are for, only a few weeks until the 2004 season starts
smile.gif

Vic

Say Vic I forgot all about British TV! Monty Python, Benny Hill and Faulty Towers are great! Some episodes of Absolutely Fabulous and Trigger Happy TV are hilarious as well. I don't know many of the newer shows.

I really liked the Brit comedy called Black Books about a misanthropic book dealer and his long haired hippy sidekick (I look a lot like the hippy sidekick). Black Books only aired like 6 episodes here in the US on Comedy Central about a year ago then it disappeared. Is it still playing over there? My zines Uk writer/record reviewer lives in London and said he'd never heard of the show at all. It's odd we'd have a Brit show and you don't...?

Are you ready kids?

Aye Aye Captain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOH, WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

Jeopardy, Get Smart, Hogans Heroes, All In the Family, Happy Days, Mork and Mindy, MASH, All Star Trek programs, football games, Seinfeld, Home Improvement, Xena, Hercules, Quantum Leap, Early Edition, Smallville, boy Meets World, Wonder Years, Lois & Clark, METS baseball games.....

In no particular order: Alias, According to Jim, MASH, Cheers, SpongeBob, Mythbusters, Unwrapped on Food Network, Seinfeld, college football, Ripley's, Hannity & Colmes (Like Hannity, don't like Colmes
smile.gif
), Plastic Surgery: Before & After on DHC (if i feel like getting sick), Jeopardy, Mostly True Stories: Urban Legends Revealed, Early Edition, & Bonanza.

-buckeye

Friends
Simpsons
The Apprentice

Oooh, British Shows. I really like Coupling. And what happened to Mr. Bean? Those are the two best British ones I've seen. Oh, and Globe Trekker is cool too.

the oc
survivor
csi (las vegas)
er
american idol

and anything that has to do with wrc, scca, nasa (not space), grassroots type racing...

techno....

Hockey
Baseball
Football if no hockey or baseball is on
Food TV (Emeril, Good Eats, 30 minute meals, Molto Mario)
Boomerang channel (sister station of cartoon network, plays all the cool old cartoons I watched when I was growing up commercial free..  gotta love that)
Leave it to Beaver
and the old B&W Andy Griffith
Thats pretty much it...  Oh and speaking of Brit-coms, how about Mr Bean, Red Dwarf and Blackadder?  

Cheers
Steve

Yeah, Monty Python, Faulty Towers, & Mr. Bean!

Er.csi,law and order,and strange days at blake holsey high.:)

I remember seeing Mr. Bean back in the day. The one were he meets the Queen of England and could not zip up and his fly with his finger hanging out. I was laughing so hard.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Travis

I like the one where he was trying to get into a parking garage without paying.

Back