What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which religions are represented here?

• Thread starter Odysseus
  • Start date
Gandhi was so ignorant. Everyone knows Christ admired bankers, soldiers and capital punishment

Herenorthere..you're killin me! That was funny!

Where does it say in the bible that Christ does that? I am curious as to where you get youre source of information from.

Cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ April 12 2006,9:53)]Gandhi was so ignorant.  Everyone knows Christ admired bankers, soldiers and capital punishment
Actually, it was prostitutes, short people, and thieves!

it does say in the Bible(im christian) though that God loves all of his children(everybody on earth) regaurdless of color, age, sex, disability or "rank" in society(tax-collectors).

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My Karma ran over your Dogma.

Oooooo...I love that one! hahaha!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Everyone knows Christ admired bankers, soldiers and capital punishment

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Actually, it was prostitutes, short people, and thieves!

laugh.gif
Who would have thought a religious topic would be so comically stimulating.

biggrin.gif

But i do agree with What glider14 said

cheers

ROFLMAOBTWSF!!!
smile_n_32.gif

I'm atheist. 'Cept, we celebrate Christmas. I suppose just because it's fun.
smile.gif

-Ben

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ April 13 2006,2:25)]A recently discovered, nearly 2000 year old copy of the Jerusalem Daily News, has an illustration of Jesus' encounter with the moneychangers: very old & authentic illustration.
Somehow I think the charicatures have altered.... slightly.
smile_l_32.gif

And ya know i'm gonna say this: That's neither here nor there!
smile_m_32.gif

Bruce, did ya know there is a "Cheryl in CT" in the other place?

It has to be real because it's on the internet. Except for a promise by a campaigning politician, nothing's more trustworthy than something on the internet.

im seventh day adventist and u could put that on there i guess

Back