What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIRUS and WORMS

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
Hi to all,
A few other plant groups I belong to on yahoo have been targeted overnight lastnight by virus's worms and trojans. I don't know if it can happen here but just to let you know there seems to be someone with a "hobby plant" vengeance. So far all have been very plain non-descript subject lines. Just FYI

Take care
Joe

Yep, you must be on the same forum as I.  Created a little havoc but no lasting damage on my side.  Good reminder to keep that virus protection updated!  
sad.gif

Yeah, I am a collector of many cacti and especially epiphytic cacti but enjoy any interesting plants(Neps and Cephs). I am a contributing member of www.rhipsalis.com (non-profit information only) and also very big in Schlumbergera and Epiphyllum. Any way this targeting of plant groups seems very wasteful of time to me anyway, of course I DO have better things to do than to cause problems for people whom I know nothing of.

Joe

Back