What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How about some nature pics?

• Thread starter Capslock
  • Start date
How about we share some pics of non-cp plants or other nature shots? Surely the group here can assemble some cool shots of their travels!

I'll start just to get the ball rolling. Here's a shot I took last summer in Costa Rica. I was looking out the hotel window at the Arenal volcano, and, BOOM! This little eruption shook the windows of the hotel and was LOUD! I was holding my digital camera, but didn't have it on, so this is about 3 seconds later:

Volcano.JPG

Let's see some of your pics!!

Capslock

One of my favorite sunrise pics... Indian River near Melbourne, FL. Was on my way to the golf course... wished I was on my way to go fishing.  
biggrin.gif

Sunrise1_web.jpg

Oh, awesome volcano pic BTW!
smile.gif

Great pic of Arenal Capslock.  Some friends and I were on the side of the vulcan just after dark to get photos of the lava flow when she let loose with a mighty blast that knocked down every tripod that was set up, made our van slide a couple of feet down the slope and sent us into Fortuna for a couple of drinks.  A truly awesome experience.
If you ever get back down there I can give you directions to an old road that gets you right up on the side.
Coasta Rica is a beautiful place.  I have a forty page album of pics I took over a twenty five year period.  
smile.gif

When it gets warm and windy in the fall, this is what happens to our skies, pretty neat.
smile.gif

207fire_in_the_sky.jpg

Back