What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

orange county carnivorous plant society

Hey,
There seems to be a fair number of cp growers in orange county- me, the cap, Drew, etc. So... figure we could do something? make a society. (yeah, I know there is already an LACPS). (and its orange oounty in California, not florida sorry.)

Sorry droseradude, but I doubt that's going to happen. The LA one is close enough that its simply easier to drive to that one than to form a totally new society. But it'd be cool though, I could go to both
smile.gif

We here in Ventura county have been talking for a while about starting a local club for those from here, SB county (Tim, etc.) and anyone from San Fernando Valley and beyond who just can't get enough of cp meetings
smile.gif

We'd meet at the CV botanical garden, most likely, on every month that LACPS doesn't meet.
smile.gif

We'll see if we can get something together. I'm all into having as many cp meetings as possible, as long as the quantity doesn't detract from the quality.
wow.gif

In some futeristic vidiogames people drive really fast and shoot at eachother. Sounds like LA

no no! some people may stop coming to the lacps meeting and go to yours instead, and that would suck. Plus, yours would be too far for me
tounge.gif

Back