What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thrive

darcie, what is your growing style? What do you do that promotes rather robust root structure?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Mar. 15 2004,06:00)]darcie, what is your growing style? What do you do that promotes rather robust root structure?
Steroids

tounge.gif

lol wow plants on steroids? what next? insects on steroids? lol
smile.gif
i think that already happened.

i bought some for my plants i'm gonna see how it goes. it should be here soon i'm also about to buy 2 new plants. i hope i found a lil hobby for myself. but i don't wanna over do it and have like 100's of plants i would have no place to put them!! LOL!! just a few for me and i think i will be okay until i get my own place or have a green house!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolfpackgurl @ Mar. 15 2004,19:26)]i hope i found a lil hobby for myself. but i don't wanna over do it and have like 100's of plants i would have no place to put them!! LOL!!
Butthead,
It is already to late for you to think of this. You have already been infected with the disease. You will find yourself impulsively buying CPs whenever you come across them in a store. You will, of course, be in denial of this impulsiveness and will come up with reasons of why you were right to by another plant. "I don't have one with this nice coloration", "It looked so lonely sitting there by itself", "The store people don't know how to take care of them right so I had to save it!", you will use these and many more excuses as you journey down the this path you have pick for a hobby.

Mwahahahahahahahahahah.................

smile.gif

BCK
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.............again
wink.gif

lol nooo what are you talking about? the only reason i am buying these new plants is because they are pretty and I like them and I feel they need a good home. i'm not in denial i am perfectly fine. Dewwey and Hewwey are perfectly fine w/ me too lol. It's good to name your plants tehehehe! I'm not addicted I'm just collecting a few i think are pretty or look lonely! I will stop once these new ones come in just watch lol. Oh wow! I found another plant I like. Ok after I collect these and two more i'm done for good!!
smile.gif

blues.gif

see told you i'm not addicted im perfectly fine. i hope i have enough super thrive if it works.

ok i got the super thrive for my neps but they are in a small 3in. pot how do i give them the super thrive?
smile.gif

Mix it with H20 in a spray bottle and mist the top and bottom of the leaves (but not the pitchers). Or mix it with H20 and put it in the soil.

BCK is right I went through the denial...now I'm all excepting...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolfpackgurl @ Mar. 18 2004,14:28)]lol i'm not addicted yet.  
smile.gif
Ok, now pull my other leg so they are the same length. It's hard getting anywhere when you can only walk in circles
laugh.gif
!

smile.gif

BCK

Back