What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Built for the Kill

Has anyone else seen that CP segment on National Geo's "Built for the Kill"?

I had just become bored so I decided to thaw out some pizza and watch some TV for a couple hours... I put in a movie and thought to myself "hm... there may be something interesting on TV right now..." I'm not much of a TV guy, but I like to catch some discovery channel network shows or some National Geo channel from time to time. I often think that it would be a bummer if I was watching this stupid movie, and the entire time I could have been watching some documentary about a wolf pack or something. For that reason, usually I quick scan through the "learnin'" channels real quick.
Who knew that when I turned on the TV and turned to the NG channel, I was greated by a close-up of a Nepenthes pitcher! That was quite a pleasant surprise.

The show was "Built for the Kill" which is some weekly segment that NG does on wildlife. The CP part was abooouuutt... 5-10 mins? It was groovy, though. A bunch of brief time-lapse videos of sundews and such. Nothing terribly informative, but 100x better than stuff like E's "Wild on" or just about anything on MTV.
cheers
-trevor

Back