What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum upgrades, etc

• Thread starter trashcan
  • Start date

trashcan

O:-)
Hi everyone!

Well, if you don't know by now, you missed the best part of the server move, the short outage while transferring everything. We have to do this to help prevent posts from getting lost during the transfer. So, I'd like to apologize to anyone if they did still somehow lose a post, and for the temporary inconvenience of the outage.

Currently, the forums are kind of in the ugly standard Ikonboard, but it will be back to its spectacular self in no time.

Thanks again for your patience,
Pat

Also,

I would like to hear if anyone finds this server slower or faster.

Thank you,
Pat

Needed to log in again but so far so good. It already seems faster, I had to wait quite some time for posts to come up before and I am on a Cable connection with a brand new, top of the line Sony computer.

Best of luck with the new software! Upgrades can go either way...

Cheers,
Sean

MMMM.... are you saying this is only temporary? Good, i dont like thiso ones. But it is faster

So far, it's noticeably faster for me. Nice work Pat!

Capslock

I have a fairly slow dial up connection and it seems quite a bit faster for me. Thanks!!

-buckeye

Glad it's working well for everyone!

Yes, this look is temporary, but the server is not. This server will hopefully be petflytrap.com within a few weeks.

See ya,
Pat

Well, if this is ugly standard, I can't wait to see the final result.  
smile.gif
 It does seem a mite faster, too.  Have to reset my time, as well.  Can we get more emoticons?  
rock.gif

Oh, and, by the way, congratulations on the promotion, Patrick!  
cool.gif

Its definately faster than before.. WTG guys... keep up the great work
smile.gif

Steve

wow way to go everyone. i don't know if it's faster or not. but the color is too dull. i love the color blue it's my fav. color!!!.
tounge.gif

Must be the eyes!

yes.. it will next week.. until then, keep going to terraforums.com and just click through.

I agree MUCh faster! Wtg pjill and the crew at pft!
smile.gif

Back