What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been away

Hi again all

I wanted to say Hi again to everyone, I had to stop coming online and talking about Cp's for while. Things at home got a little nuts with my X wife and kids. Due to minipulation on my X's Part twisting my son's head, my son and his friends reacted out on some of the plants and at home. It is a long story but things are now settling down and my son is not living with me at this moment.
My daughter and I have rebuilt the Bog that my son and I built and the small greehouse we built and and saved some of the plants. I wanted to say sorry to some of the people that i was going to send some baby capensis's to and the help of others who helped me understand how to raise some of the plants that we have here. So hopefuly no hard feelings for disapearing for a while and a New start at growing CP's....
Jim & Gabby < my 7 year old

Welcome home.

Hey Jim!

Welcome home! Good to see you back.
smile.gif
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles but I'm glad things are getting better. We've all been there and can understand. Hopefully you can get back to the plants. They can be great stress relievers...some to relax and enjoy.

Hope you can join us more often.
smile.gif

Suzanne

Sorry you had family troubles Jim, but glad to hear things are quieting down for you. Good to have you back and hope you can spend more time here.

smile.gif

BCK

Yep, good to have you back!!
smile.gif
 Sorry to hear about your family troubles.  Hopefully everything will work out eventually.
smile.gif

-buckeye

Back