What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day in the life of an average CPer

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
I went out and tended to the CPs today.. and it just made my day!! For one, my Judith Hindle is doing AWESOME. And then my Red Mouth VFT is sending up a flower stalk! I'll probably cut that off, though, since none of the others are strong enough to even ATTEMPT to start a stalk, so I can't get any benifit from the flower, and I don't want to run it down of more energy than is necessary. But it's still nice to know it's strong enough to send one up! And then, best of all.. remember the minors that have been sickly for the past ten months and have been in total suspended animation for, like, ever? THEY'RE FINALLY GROWING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TEN MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the screaming, but I'm so spastic!! Several little teeny weeny pitchers coming up! And I'm not real sure, but I think it's sending up a flower stalk too! 'Tis the season!

This is the best my plants have done in a LONG time!
cool.gif

*dances around like an idiot*

Greetings,
a spastic FTG, a.k.a. lovesick Kenny-Chesney-lunatic

Back