What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is it?

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date
The invasion has begun!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back Elvis and Tupac!!

Elvis Costello?

Elvis, the guy who takes your order at Burger King?

wow you just got 100 posts!!
speaking of flying saucers, go to this site: millsmess.co.uk and turn your volume up. Its a juggling site but there are these cute little orbs that "talk" about flying saucers when you enter or click this button.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Elvis, the guy who takes your order at Burger King?
good one
wink.gif

no lol you know what I mean. The Elvis that passed away sitting on the toilet!!

He did?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh:
Funny, how did aliens turn into Elvises and Burger Kings?
Looks like you guys turned a VFT flower into a national terraforum 'alien debate', good job!
biggrin.gif
::;):

Jason
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolfpackgurl @ April 14 2004,7:55)]The invasion has begun!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back Elvis and Tupac!!
Who's Tupac?
biggrin.gif

And who's Elvis Costello?
wink.gif

Jason
wink.gif

Tupas is a very famous rapper who was gunned down in 1995 or 1996. I have no idea who Elvis Costello.

Elvis died in a way everyone would remember him...showing his butt crack to the world..*snicker* *snicker* That is why he is famous of course and because of his music.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Are you going to tell us Ms Plantakiss, or leave us guessing forever?
smile.gif

Pat

And, if she doesn't say anything, duh, it's obviously an alien.

It kind of looks like the tip of an orchid spike....
smile.gif

he didnt die like that... he died while he was over-dosing on pills... he wasnt naked or anything
rock.gif

Well...Tuyen was quick on the draw. It is the flower scape on a PFT Green Dragon. It has produced two weird little side flower scapes. It has continued to grow and is quite tall. Normally I cut them off but since this has a little mutant alien on it, I wanted to see what it would do. It looks like at least one of the little protuberances might flower. Its pretty close to it, so I will take a photo of it if/when it does. I've never had any plant do anything too odd other than my pink-flowering burmannii.

Keep checking for an updated photo.

Congrats Tuyen on a good eye there.

Sorry I haven't been around much...not feeling very "posty".
sad.gif

Suzanne

What a weird juggling site.

never knew there were som many ways to juggle.

JA

Back