What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHAT ROOM! join

http://spectabilis.crosswinds.net/CHAT/NationalSarrCollectionCHAT
I'm there right now, so are a couple others. come chat!
biggrin.gif

Come on down guys, you're missing the party!

SF

nobody's there.
sad.gif

i just had a conversation with myself, though.
not very satisfying...

What time of day are you normally in the room Spec?

Spec, got your pm... I got home late picking up my new babies:

P. vulgaris
D. rotundifolia

biggrin.gif

D'oh

I got a square for spamming people on the active users list yesterday
tounge.gif
. it was removed though... I like squares!
sad.gif
wink.gif

UPDATE:

This chat room is strictly for buisness stuff on the National Sarracenia Collection (i cant recall the new name! another square for me hehehe). I'm in te process of making a new chat room. but fer now this one is for the sarracenia collection only
smile.gif

Do any of you want chat tonight? Ya'll can pick the time...I am free as a little bird.

I don't know if I'll be able to come. I'll be drifting in and out throughout the rest of the day though.

SF

I'll try to pop in the "Chat About Anything" room sometime tonight between seven and nine EDT. Full House comes on at nine and, unfortunately, the TV has been moved from the living room (where the computer is) against my will.

Anyone care to join me sometime before nine EDT?

Chat tonight!! I'm in there now..

No one is ever there when I arrive. A day late and a dollar short, always a brides maid, think I'll eat a worm....:p

I'm there now, darn it.. LOL!

Might need to get off a sec... I'll be back on momentarily.. gotta log off to call my friend back... COME TO THE CHATROOM AND WAIT FOR ME YOU GUYS!

Okay I'm on... YOU NO COMING!!

Well, just missed you again
tounge.gif
I have to go lift. See yah.

NO! I'M IN THERE RIGHT THIS MINUTE! I said I had to get off for a minute to call my friend back.. now I'm on... COME!!

Back