What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lacps

• Thread starter fre8train
  • Start date

fre8train

BANNED
when is the next one coming up soon I dont want to miss it

On the 17th , too bad I can't go , my ride got canceled
sad.gif

aww you're not going!?
sad.gif

I'm so excited even though I'm a 'lacps newbie" eh by the way if anyone has a b. gigantea for trade or sale at lacps please pm me.
yes, it is the 17th this saturday. also does anyone know what the 'theme" is of the meeting? Thanks

droseradude

Goldtrap,

I drive through the valley to get to meetings, so should be able to give you a lift. My phone number is 805 529 3709. Meeting dates are always posted at http://www.geocities.com/lacps/

Droseradude,

I bet D.J. will give a presentation on his recent trip to the Philippines. He should have lots of Nepenthes pics to display.

Ahhh man , if only i read this topic sooner i could've gotten a ride . Oh well , i had other plans anyways . Has anyone noticed that it always rains on the meetings .

Yeah, strange coincidence. goldtrap, you missed a great meeting!

sorry to "rub it in" but you did. so many sarrs!
leuco.jpg
found this for 12 bucks. lots of drosera too

[b said:
Quote[/b] (larry @ April 18 2004,9:55)]Yeah, strange coincidence.  goldtrap, you missed a great meeting!
For those who went, what did you all think?

We are getting more and more members with each meeting. Soon we'll have to find a new meeting location! And wow, can you believe Don was giving away free Dingley Giants!?
wow.gif
He's the coolest! I took a lot of pics, I'll have it up on my website soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (larry @ April 19 2004,3:59)]And wow, can you believe Don was giving away free Dingley Giants!?
wow.gif
  He's the coolest!  I took a lot of pics, I'll have it up on my website soon.
I know! I had a good talk with him about growing VFT's. I was hopng he had a fussed tooth to sell, but he didnt...sigh...

Can't wait to see the pics larry! Hope you snagged some of my presentation.

Back