What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is he?

Does anyone know where sarracenialuver went? I havent seen him around for a while and he blocked me on AIM for something my brother said to him. Thanks

yea, i wonder what happened too
sad.gif

smile.gif
This is Captaindrosera, I don't post very much so i wouldn't know. I am posting more though. hehe, I'm on droseradude's computer. he's my BEST friend.

aaaugh why are you on my s/n? get off get off
mad.gif

Hey,
    I'm right here, lol. I haven't been around for quite some time for several reasons, first, I got out of it, I had to many things to do and felt like I didn't want to do it anymore. Second, I was kicked out of my house, and all of my outside sarracenia, pinguicula, drosera, and cobra lilys died (sorry for whoever I got them from) and I was able to take care of them while I was gone, and still am gone, but I still ahve my lowland and highland tank with the following left

-2 nepenthes ventricosas Dean Cook, Lowes
-nepenthes sibuyanensis Dean Cook
-nepenthes ile de france Emesis
-nepenthes ampullaria spotted Dean Cook
-heliamphora something cant remember
-utricularia longifolia (flowering) Copper
-utricullaria livida Copper
-utricularia sp. 1 Copper
-pot of mixed drosera (i thing spatulata, caparillis, and intermedia) Copper I think
-drosera scorpioides BCK
-drosera prolifera Homer
-drosera adelae dont know

then I still have outside

-sarracenia flava cuprea homer or brisco
-sarracenia purpurea venosa dont know
-sarracenia flava something snowy falcon
-sarracenia luecophylla pink lips snowy flacon
-drosera (i dont know, has the 4 forks....)

and thats it, thats like, 1/4 of my collection before everthing went downhill plant wise. Finally I started playing paintball regulary, which is expensive, so all my money went there. So Im goign to stick with what I have left, and buy no more, and maybe I will sell the rest of my plants, I dont know, all in good condish, so look in the trade forum maybe sometime laterThats about it, I got a IM from spec saying this was here, so heres an fyi for everone. And I probably wont be coming back to these forums (even though they are really great and I had a good 2 years of however many hours I spent here. Thanks,
                                        Kevin

oh ok
sad.gif
. I wish you'd stay on PFT though...

Aww man, that stinks! I hope things settle down for you in the future, so that you can come back.
sad.gif

SF

Back