What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello,
    As many of you know, I lost around 70-75% of all my plants in my move. Thanks to all these generous people, I have now regained most of my collection! I wanted to say thanks to:

Phil Faulisi, who gave me Bromeliads, Dorsenia, Sarrs
biggrin.gif

Rose Witt, who gave me numerous Utrics, Drosera, and Byblis
biggrin.gif

Bobz, who gave me a giant clump of Typical and Red VFTs, and some mystery Dews
biggrin.gif

Max Scaefer, who gave me many Utrics, Large established Neps and cuttings, and a billion pygmy Drosera gemmae.
biggrin.gif

Geoff Wong, Whos giving me a bunch of Drosophyllum seed at the next meeting
biggrin.gif

Nick Hubbell, who is going to send out Drosera, as soon as i can get to the post office and send him postage!
tounge.gif

Sundewd, who send me some Green Dragon flytraps and some Drosera
biggrin.gif

I now have over 60 species! At the end of my move, i had maybe 20. These kind people have helped me re-gain over half of the species I lost.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THANKS AGAIN!!!</span>
-Spec
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

hey! tony parobek just gave me 3 full of each of his nepenthes, full grown, on his website! THANKS TONY!

j/k
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I could be like an infomercial.. FREE Nepenthes for the low shipping and handling price of 39.95! or 4 easy payments of 14.99!

Another one to add!

Droseradude sent me a bunch of Byblis liniflora seed! THANKS!!! I'll keep you updated on how they're doin!
smile.gif

Hey Spec, You need any burmanni red seeds?

People here ave very genorus!

Back