What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo

• Thread starter mcrwt644
  • Start date
Ok, all you gamers out there. I just got halo for xbox and I am stuck on one level. It is the one where you are up in the ship suspended where capt keyes is being held in the brig. I am stuck trying to find the brig. I cannot find a switch, door or anything. and cortana is useless. All the enemies are dead, so that isn't the problem, and I believe that I have looked in all the hallways. any help would be great!

Does this make any sense?

When you reach the fork in the road, head left to an empty holding cell. In the rear, there is a control panel that deactivates the walls. In the cell closest to the entrance and to the right is a dead Marine. Pick up the ammunition and the First Aid Kit. Head back to the fork and go in the other direction. Ignore all the red doors and follow the path. When you reach the two Jackals, kill them and turn to your right. Here's the holding cell with Captain Keyes.

Back