What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cchang's new arrival

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Upon request, here is the absolutely sweet new daughter of Charles/CChang.
smile.gif

Early Monday morning (April 19th, 2004), baby Miwako Melanie Chang made her debut weighing in at 5 lbs. 14 oz.

That makes her:
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Western Zodiac: Aries

IMG_7394.jpg

Congrats...she's a cutie pie.
smile.gif

She is absolutely adorable Charles
laugh.gif
!   You'd better start gettin' ready to scare off all the boy's that will be coming by.  I hear that the "whittling" method is best
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Congratulations!

smile.gif

BCK

Congratulations! Awwww, sleeping, so wonderful and serene. Hope you guys get some of the same.
tounge.gif

yipeeeee to you guys!!!!!!!!!
nice pic
smile.gif

Oh, wow! She's gorgeous! Big, fat congrats!

Congrats Charles. Nothing compares to the joy that a child can bring.

She's a beautiful child, congratulations.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You'd better start gettin' ready to scare off all the boy's that will be coming by. I hear that the "whittling" method is best...
. It's just me, but when it comes to suitors, I prefer the method of growing my largest and most fierce looking CP out in the front of the house and by the walkway to the door.
laugh.gif

aw cuute

I'll stick to the whittlin' method. If I slip with the chainsaw then my CPs get a little snack, unless the Docs want to see if they can re-attach the piece I accidently cut off the suitor.
mad.gif
tounge.gif
mwahahaha!

Hahaha... I like some of your ideas. But I have my own method...

Invite the guy to check out my martial arts weapon collection and then pretend I have tourette syndrome while holding the biggest sword I gotz!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cchang @ April 26 2004,10:48)]Invite the guy to check out my martial arts weapon collection and then pretend I have tourette syndrome while holding the biggest sword I gotz!

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
That has a better chance of working than asking them to hold a piece of wood while you whittle at it with a chainsaw
laugh.gif

Back