What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad day....

Thanks guys!  I really appreciate all you kind comments!  You have no idea how glad I am that I have made a positive impact by my stay here.  And don't worry too much, if everything works out right, I will eventually return.  It's an addiction, ya never can leave totally! Yes, I will stay in touch with y'all too, I'll check back in every once in a while.
smile.gif

Thanks all!

SF

Goodby, snowy

Snowman!! I will sit on the divisions I made for you until you return. Maybe this will be incentive; S.r. alabamensis, and s. oreophila divisions.

Sorry to hear this SF...but like Gen. Mc Arthur...you will return someday.
Good luck on your other endeavors.
sad.gif

You wil be missed:( I doubt you`ll stay away for long you`ll probably start back up in a year or two.....

I can see by all of the posts that everyone has made, that you have been a true friend on these forums, and I regret that I never had the pleasure of making your acquaintance.  Good luck with all of your endeavours, and should the road of life take you back to us, then I think I can safely say that everyone will help you with your reentry to the CP growing world.  God speed.  
wink.gif

not to sound mercenary, but.... what are planning to do eith your current plant collection?

Back