What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumbest thing...

• Thread starter butthead
  • Start date
Anyone ever run to slide on the slip and slide, and when you're in mid air realize its DRY?!
wow.gif
That happened to me once... i dont wanna talk about it
wow.gif

Is that how your face got so messed up?

Ozzy i forgive you!!! LOL! Yeah I can see the headlines now Politician flooded house twice and got stuck in a cabinat.

Oh yeah I fell down a flight of stairs. I didn't notice they were there.

I can see the headlines now.
"First Female President Stuck in Toilet, Rescued by Secret Service"

lmao!!!! oh yeah hey the toilet seat was up!!

Speaking of toilet seat orientation, how come a guy has to put it down after use and women don't put it back up after use? This is just not fair.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]oh yeah i'm not single b/c of kids i work w/ them for work study i love the babies. I'm single b/c i can't find the right guy.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh yeah I fell down a flight of stairs. I didn't notice they were there.

Maybe you can't find the right guy because a) you forgot to open you mouth when he called, b) you were stuck in the bathroom when he came calling or c) you just didn't notice he was there....

rock.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif

I know one way to make sure that your women will put the seat back up. You'll need a good pair of ear plugs for awhile though.

one time when i was sk8ing with my friend on the haff pipe we made (i said at the begining i wouldnt trust it, but i couldn't resist  
wink.gif
) wewere having a contest who could launch there board the farthest off the half pipe. well, i won the contest, but since i took a running start, i manage to get my board over the fence into the neighbors pool, and fall backwards moaning in pain for 5 mins. you should have seen the face of the guy when i asked him if i could get my board out of his pool
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ May 04 2004,4:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]oh yeah i'm not single b/c of kids i work w/ them for work study i  love the babies. I'm single b/c i can't find the right guy.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh yeah I fell down a flight of stairs. I didn't notice they were there.

Maybe you can't find the right guy because a) you forgot to open you mouth when he called, b) you were stuck in the bathroom when he came calling or c) you just didn't notice he was there....

rock.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif
hey!!! thank you very much he did call me back he just didn't understand what i said when i left him that message on his phone. and nobody called me when i was stuck in the toilet. but im quite sure i would notice a guy although my friend says I don't notice guys that like me at all. I seem to forget im on the phone talking to them and when i start thinking maybe i should call them i'm already on the phone w/ the person i want to call!! Curse ADHD!!

dumb thing:

when someone calls you on a home or work phone and asks you where you are.
rock.gif

hey I've done that!!!! my mom does it too!! We forget the number that we are calling and we are just like where are you.

just imagine if I'm president and I call over to Parliment and ask them where are you. omg!!! Vote for me!!!

And you laughed at me when I accidently sent an email to Australia?
biggrin.gif

I know how to fly.

You throw yourself at the ground, and mis.

I was on a trainning exercise in Grafhenvier, Germany. We had this guy I'LL call cleiver (names changed to protect the stupid) The military radio signal went down and he was sent to check the connection at the antenna. It was about 150 meters away from the node center. 15 Min. later my buddy radioes(we still had local coms up) to see if he's found the problem. He respondes that he's lost. We radio back that I'm gonna come find him if he can tell us the general area. He says "hold on I can make it real easy for you". 5 min. later he radioes back "OK, right now I am standing directly below the moon"

Back