What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumbest thing...

• Thread starter butthead
  • Start date
well, i'm sitting here with my last beer listening to some old school stuff (some Def Leppard and stuff) and i was just thinking...
what is the dumbest thing anyone has said to you?

okay... i just thought of the time i was sitting on the couch and my husband walks in the front door. well, he begins by telling me how bloated i look. what's up with that? that has got to be the most retarded thing a man can say to a woman.
mad.gif

I had someone tell me that Republicans wanted to keep slavery and the Democrats were fighting against slavery during the civil war.

I am a police officer...the list could go on forever.

The words "She'll be right, mate"

Well, as Homer Simpson says "I am in shape, I am round".
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

"I won't ever lie to you."

"You smoke those plants, right?"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ April 30 2004,7:04)]I am a police officer...the list could go on forever.
Did I mention I like long lists?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

I was once told that a nepenthes i saw was a flytrap, I kept arguing with her that it was a NEPENTHES, NOT a VENUS FLYTRAP
mad.gif

I had my friend ask me who won the American Revolution.

"Is this chicken or tuna?"
laugh.gif

When I was selling cp's at a flea market, a guy picked up a vft and said "I didn't know they still made these." I tried to explain that IT WAS A PLANT, and they grow naturly in NC. And he said "Oh they made these in a greenhouse in NC?" I just said "Yeah"

All Star Wrestling is real

LOL copper! hey copper, my eggs just rocketed to 104 degrees, will they be all right?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ April 30 2004,1:40)]"Is this chicken or tuna?"
laugh.gif
My kids do that all the time! I can think of two sure fire dumb things: Mapquest directions and somebody who gives you directions and says, "You can't miss it."

More dumb things: My kids are illogical. Whenever there is more than one of an item around, they get into the second or third. For instance, there are currently 3 started partial rolls of toilet paper being used. Why? If there are two containers of milk or orange juice in the fridge - they will open both. The same holds true for cold cereal and peanut butter. Aarrrggghh!!!!!!

Still more dumb things: When my wife was pregnant with our first child the nurse hooked her up to a fetal monitor, to keep tracj of contactions and the baby's response to them. Being a highly statistically oriented individual, I also kept track of the monitor, which I referred to as the "pain meter." I would say things like, "Oh, you're having one, aren't you?" Like no kidding Sherlock!!!!!! Also, when they reset the baseline and the graph peak didn't go as high, as well as the numbers, I said, "Gee, that wasn't too bad."

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 01 2004,5:53)]Still more dumb things: When my wife was pregnant with our first child the nurse hooked her up to a fetal monitor, to keep tracj of contactions and the baby's response to them. Being a highly statistically oriented individual, I also kept track of the monitor, which I referred to as the "pain meter." I would say things like, "Oh, you're having one, aren't you?" Like no kidding Sherlock!!!!!! Also, when they reset the baseline and the graph peak didn't go as high, as well as the numbers, I said, "Gee, that wasn't too bad."
You need to realize that sometimes childbirth is fatal to the father. You're very lucky that you survived that one.

You mean like, "Gimme the epidural - NOW!!!!!!" as she grabs the doctor by the throat? I remember my wife often saying, "GET THIS KID OUTTA HERE!!!!"

hmmm... don't have kids. (sounds very very scary... even after they're out of you)

OOOO!!! i know something REAL dumb

MEN!
tounge.gif

Back