What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael jackson

okay as everyone should know michael is going to trial. the judge declared there is enough evidence to prosecute him. do u think he will be found guilty or innocent? what do you think about all of this? I personally think he's guilty and the man is crazy. when he was talking in an interview he said the police beat him and he couldn't move his arms very high but he kept messing w/ his hair the whole time during the interview even though he said he couldn't reach that high.

Michael Jackson is a very sick man. Anyone who has other people's children sleep in bed with them has something majorly wrong with them. I think if he had not been a celebrity he would have been under psychiatric treatment a long time ago. But since he's famous he was and still is allowed to do pretty much whatever he wants.

-buckeye

You know, I'm not quite sure about the whole issue.  But, buckeye, you need to consider the other side of the coin, because he's famous, things have a tendency to get muddled, exaggerated, get rumors started, and because he's famous he gets watched a lot more.  As an example, take the colour of his skin, there are SO many different theories on why it is the way it is, but some of the ideas are pretty bogus.  In any case  I really hope and pray that he hasn't done any of the things that he's being accused of, for everyone's sake.

He's a pervert to me. I think he's crazy (However Janet Jackson must've been crazy or stupid to do that whole superbowl thing, and not expect controversy)

Hi,

whats wrong with showing a chest in the public? No one over here in Europe understood the excitement. The US film industry floods the world with cruel movies, but sex is bannend? Sex is normal, killing not! Most people here in the forums were conceived naturally I think?

Back to the topic: Michael Jackson is a pervert in my eyes.

Bravo Jan, well said!!! There is nothing obscene in simple nudity but that small minds make it so! If women want to take their tops off, let them I say. I have always found the rationale that if a male sees a naked breast he will transform into a raping animal to be absurd. I agree with the oriental viewpoint that nakedness should be seen, but not noticed.

As to Michael, well, we will never know - not really. Yes, he is peculiar but he is also rich and (sort of) black which makes him a target.

Personally, I think he is sick from too much power and ego. I pity him, but I do not hate him. I just hope that he gets a fair trial.

Keep in mind that things are never black or white, and never so much so as in this particular example.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]There is nothing obscene in simple nudity but that small minds make it so!

The problem is that it encourages people to think lewd thoughts. I personally would rather not be forced think about such things...

As for Michael, I think the power and money got to his head, and he sees the world from a different perspective.

Peter

Once a legend and now a sick, sick, man... It will never be a fair trial. If he is not guilty it is because he is famous and has money. If he is guitly they are just flexing the justice system or he was framed by a money hungry family. I have know idea if he is guitly or not but do know he is a disturbed man!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]whats wrong with showing a chest in the public? No one over here in Europe understood the excitement. The US film industry floods the world with cruel movies, but sex is bannend? Sex is normal, killing not!

Movies and television are different. When you go to a movie you pretty much know what you are going to see. If you go to Saving Private Ryan you know you're going to an adult film with war scenes and killing. And that's why it's rated R. If you go to see Finding Nemo, which is rated G, you know it’s going to be kid appropriate and that it won’t contain the same things as an R rated film. So you can control what you are going see by going to different rated films. On TV you can't control what you’re going to see nearly as well. Take the Super Bowl for example. Most people who were watching it were probably watching it either for the game or for the commercials. I highly doubt anyone was expecting to see Justin expose Janet's breasts. I'm sure there were many parents who wouldn't take their kids to a PG13 or R rated movie but allowed them to watch the super bowl since it's a TV-PG or TV-G type program.

-buckeye

I personally did not care about the Super Bowl thing. But Michael Jackson is Wacko Jacko.

I suppose lewd thoughts at seeing a naked human chest is a quality only found in males, women of course lack this primitive brutish quality in their human nature?

Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.

If you want to debate, we can start a new thread. I certainly have a lot of thoughts on this issue, but don't want to go off topic here.

I have to disagree. (I openly admit that I am a prude)  The problem is that the breast are sexually exciting and most men will openly react to them.  It is not the same with (most) women.  The point is difficult to agrue when I hear the breast talked about, and literally drooled over, all day. And this is from good, law abiding men (never mind the others).  It is hard to argue when so many internet sites exist to flaunt the female breast.  It is fine for those ADULTS that wish to see this to visit those sites, or buy the magazines, or watch the movies, but it does not need to evade the lives of those that do not.  The Superbowl is often family television.  I do not wish my children be faced with this.

I to could debate this and have too much proof of experience in my favor, but I do not wish to.  It never ends well.  Men are men, woman are woman.  I do not mind the male officer making the sexual jokes, they are not directed torward me and if they are I will fire right back.  That is my work life and they (and I) are being kids.  It is a release mechanism. We will to try to get each other going, but please not in my free time, not with my family.  It should be choice, not forced.  No one wants God forced on them, but a pair of good breast is OKay.  

My two, or more, cents.

If Michael did what he is accused of he deffinately needs to be dealt with, hopefully to the full extent of the law.

Michael needs to close his mouth though i mean he keeps talking and he won't shut up. He needs to stop jumping on top of cars too if he is really injured.

I truely think that he's innocent even though he has mental problems. They probably framed him since he has so much money.

so two kids framed him and they described in detail his body parts. the kids testimony sounds eerily similiar to the first kids testimony in 1993. I read the report that the first kid made and the new alligations sound very familiar.

On the janet subject, I know some people have different viewpoints, I can see where you guys are coming from. But you can't expect to do something like that, and not expect someone to try something like sew.

My opinion on Michael Jackson? Well that won't take long. In the exact words of Kenny Chesney: Sad.

Michael Jackson falls under the trivia question og : Preformance artists who scare us

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Michael Jackson falls under the trivia question og : Preformance artists who scare us
ROFL!!

I think we will never know the whole story, there is to much money tied up for that to get out.

As for nudity, I thought you Americans were prudish, when I was in Europe I reallised how prudish we Australians are!! Go to a beach in Europe and after 5 minutes seeing nude people means absolutely nothing. After all a good looking girl is good looking wether she is wearing clothes or not so whats the big deal?
rock.gif

I'm with you Jan!

George

Back