What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Send plant a kiss a plant project

I keep trying to teach her creative begging and focused whining, but she is too shy.

C'mon y'all, I know some of you have PROMISED to send her some stuff. Throw some of those cuttings her way and brighten her day.

Drosera are her favorite, but I also know she is drooling for some Pitcher Plants.

It's the right thing to do.

Next weekend. Hope your not picky
wink.gif

I tried giving her a P. Lutea back in the fall, but I accidentally fried it
sad.gif

I'll try my hardest to send her a nice VFT, Just got a shipment of 50 in. What's her adress?

Woo Hooo, some responses! Yay!

This is sort of an application loophole since plant begging is really sort of frowned on. I will say that although I can't afford to reciprocate right now, I will eventually offer more than my thanks to any plants sent to the PAK Fanclub Free Plant Drive.

Suzanne Hedderly
Manager Creative Services
Virginia Properties
412 Libbie Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226-2658

Ohmigosh!  You silly boy!!  What have you done??  What is this...begging by proxy?  lol

You guys don't have to send me plants!  That's a very kind gesture, Mr. Dawnstar, but nobody should feel like they have to send me a plant.

You are something!  :shakes head:  
laugh.gif

Well...at least now maybe I will get a stalker out of this.  hehe I think Tony was supposed to be my stalker but I haven't seen him around... He's probably still "in the greenhouse."
wink.gif

Hush that! I am sure that LOTS of people want to make you happy: its sort of a what goes around comes around type thing. Besides, I know you are still blue over the loss of Jonah, and could use some cheering up while you wait for a new puppy.

As for the stalker, if he shows up at Long and Foster just send him to Babylon: she'll talk him into paralysis and then you can have the cops haul his comatose hide to the hoosegow.

Better be about getting that new plant rack!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hush that! I am sure that LOTS of people want to make you happy: its sort of a what goes around comes around type thing. Besides, I know you are still blue over the loss of Jonah, and could use some cheering up while you wait for a new puppy

True, all true. Well mostly. She likely wont get a puppy for awhile.

Instead how about a nice BIRD

A screaming, biting mollucan nice guyatoo?

Maybie some canaries.

Cordon bleus are very lovely

Lol! jk

Nah, she'd rather have a plant I do believe.

Right now, I hate all birds. I found my D. gigantea ravaged by those feathered demons this morning and they were just starting to look good. Nothing will survive. Months of patient waiting and care.......pfffft. Keep your darned birds, Mr. Finch.

What PAK in need? Let me check what I have...
wink.gif

I could send some peat and perlite if you need any? I have tons of it! Believe you me. As for cp's I do not have many but when I do have extras I do give them away.
smile.gif

Y'all gotta stop listening to Tamlin. He's crazy...lost his mind...LOCO LOCO!
wow.gif
Watch out...he can be dangerous!
tounge.gif

Don't y'all put yourselves out sending me plants. I'm fine.
smile.gif

Ok. *sticks a finch in an envelope and sends it to her

I actually love birds BUT...I can't deal with the "caged" thing. Birds were meant to fly.
sad.gif

Always wanted a nice guyatoo or a myna bird though.
smile.gif

Paaaatttttrrrriiiiicccckkkk!!!!!

Now...isn't that going a BIT too far with the filter??  
mad.gif

A "guyatoo"??  
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ May 03 2004,1:33)]Nah, she'd rather have a plant I do believe.

Right now, I hate all birds.  I found my D. gigantea ravaged by those feathered demons this morning and they were just starting to look good.  Nothing will survive.  Months of patient waiting and care.......pfffft.  Keep your darned birds, Mr. Finch.
I bett it was one of finch's
laugh.gif

He sent one to kill my tomatoe plant!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ May 03 2004,10:05)]You guys don't have to send me plants!  That's a very kind gesture, Mr. Dawnstar, but nobody should feel like they have to send me a plant.
That's code for GIVE ME PLANTS OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ May 02 2004,10:05)]I think Tony was supposed to be my stalker but I haven't seen him around...    He's probably still "in the greenhouse."  
wink.gif
Yay! I get to be chief stalker. Your right though I'm always 'in the greenhouse' for something
tounge.gif

I'm sorry to say, "I only have three CP's". I would be more than willing to send a couple tropical or desert cactus if you like them.
smile.gif

Nothing like having a stalker to feel needed
tounge.gif

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ May 04 2004,4:02)]I actually love birds BUT...I can't deal with the "caged" thing.  Birds were meant to fly.  
sad.gif

Always wanted a nice guyatoo or a myna bird though.
smile.gif
Then get a quail!
biggrin.gif

Back