What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A.p. testing

• Thread starter Est
  • Start date

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
Tomorrow, at 12:30 I've got my first AP test (European History). Just curious to see if anyone else is in the same boat ?? If so, what test did you take, and when? If anyone posts/cares, I'll post how it went tommorow after it's over with.

I already went through the horrors of the APs. It wasn't too bad. I got a 4 on US history and a 1 in Spanish (A Honduran girl in my class who speaks it fluently got a 3
rock.gif
).

[b said:
Quote[/b] ](A Honduran girl in my class who speaks it fluently got a 3 ).

Actually not surprising. Ever try the English AP? Remember, being fluent doesn't mean you a) have a good vocabulary or b) good grammar (just listen to yourself speak....really. I'm terrible when I speak!), also c) most likely the spanish A.P. is for SPAIN spanish....I'm sure Hoduran spanish has many little differences.

^That by itself wouldn't be so sinister if it weren't for the fact that she had the highest AP grade in the class. And the stupid thing was manditory. Plus I took a placement test the summer before I started going to VCU and completely placed out of having to take spanish. EVER
biggrin.gif

I just got finished with my two AP tests this past week. I took AP World History and AP English Lit. In total I have taken 4 AP tests, Biology, US History, and now the other two I took last week. So far I have only gotten 2 on them
sad.gif
. However, I am hopeful.

*Proctors voice* You are never to discuss the multiple choice questions- If you do, we WILL kill you... Uh... remover your test scores and prevent you from taking further AP tests... So- Anyone wanna hear about the questions they asked?! (jk)
biggrin.gif

Back