What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ooooops!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi all

I made a slight error on the opening of the Auction Listing period.
rock.gif
I posted it opens tonite when it really shouldn't have opened til tomorrow nite. Forgot what day it was. My brain short circuited.
sad.gif

SO...instead of holding off, I decided to let it open early. An extra day might be a good thing.

Patrick has opened the forum up for member posting so its open for listings now.

Thanks everyone and I hope you can all give something and find something you want.

PAKtioneerisadummy

PAK,

You gotta chill out girl. There are no time lines or dead lines, and this ain't work, y'know what I mean: "No check? What the heck!"

Now, y'all kick back some today. Get those bulbs planted, mine were already up and growing, and they're not gonna wait forever. Play with your plants and get the heck off this forum, things will proceed just fine, or they'll get worked out, or they won't! In any event, you are not to be a-beating on yourself for ANY reason!

Hmmmmmpf, dumb indeed! As IF!

Back