What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean cooks site

Sorry, didn't see your post hellz. Dean gave me a Sarraceina rubra ssp alabamensis when I visited him. I don't have any complaints, but him not sending the plants on time and not answering calls/e-mails is very unlike him...
confused.gif

------
Edit: Spec! NOT nice!

LMAO!!!
good one,
ok, thats cool
biggrin.gif

next time i order from him, i think ill ask for an Orephila
biggrin.gif

he seems to be a nice guy, but likes to procrastinate (Like me)
^^
aww man, cmon PAK, it was jus 4 fun

I get my orephilla's from other sources. (thanks john
smile_m_32.gif
)
No he didn't bill it, so you don't need to get copper to do any enforcement. lol

Hello everyone, responding off a different pc. Mine got several viruses and so we are cleaning it, so my normal email is diverted. As for orders delayed ship out time it is extended at times when we are backlogged. If it has been an extended period of time, please call or email me so I can get it handled. If the information given isn't correct for billing then the order isn't shipped, we manually bill cards to prevent billings for items that aren't looking good. Unlike others, we are a 2 person crew for processing orders and one person answering emails. Please do be patient and we will get you taken care of. If any concerns arrise, please do contact me or the people you order from. Businesses of any sort can't fix the problem if everyone else but them are notified of it.

Dean

I have ordered from him about 5 times and recieved the orders within 5 days!

I've ordered from Dean's store many times and I've always gotten my plants without having to wait long. I've always thought it's because I live in CA and we're pretty close to him. The only time it took long to get a plants was over a holiday weeked. Dean told me he would send it the following week so my renifomis (spelling??) would not get lost, which I thought was nice. The plants later died
mad.gif
but that was my fault. Pet Fly Traps and Tony Paroubek have excellent service too.

I was on his website this morning and there is a notice on the front page that his wife is having surgery and that he would not be processing orders as quickly as he once had.  

Perhaps he's been dealing with this for some time without saying anything public.  If his wife has been ill for a while it would explain why his deliveries have slowed so much over the past weeks.  

I've ordered from him a couple times in the past without much to complain about.

Here is the message:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Notice

From June 9th, 2004 through approximately June 20th, 2004 all orders will be delayed. Kim will be having surgery and Dean will be taking care of her through this period.

It is fine to place your orders during this time but picking, packing and shipping will be running slower than normal.

Thank You for understanding.

Back