What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just curious....

Hey all,
Since this auction is going on, I was just curious what would you like to see being offered?

i think it would be nice to see a cephalotus go up for auction. remember, this is for charity, and a good charity at that!

maybe a vendor will put one up...

tech...

a really big sarr, that's 2.00
tounge.gif

S. flava var. atropurpurea
U. reniformis giant

There are already soooo many things listed that I want, I'm freakin' out. lol There's LOTS of good stuff!

I do hope people continue to list as this goes on for the next 2 weeks. You don't have to list EVERYTHING at once. Can roll stuff out to keep it interesting. I have some more things planned to list.

I do think everyone has been VERY generous both in listing and bidding. Does a heart good.
smile.gif

Keep it going!

PAKtioneer

N. Rajah. For 10 bucks!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

A big, juicy Cephalotus for less than $50, and maybe to bring some big bucks, vendors like Tony could put in a Nep or two that isn't currently for sale in the U.S. *hint, hint*
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
tounge.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Nepenthes sibuyanensis, ramispina, and mikei!
biggrin.gif
(tony, i know you have em!!
wink.gif
)

Spec,
are you really dreaming? Or just being realistic? Come on, we want talangensis!
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
tounge.gif

fyi- there is now a cephalotus up for auction, thanks to herenorthere (thank you!).

what else would everyone like to see go up for auction? i know that there are people out there wanting a plant, some plant, any plant. share your thoughts, maybe someone will see it and say "i have an extra one of those..." and put it up!

thanks to everyone for bidding, to everyone that donated something for the cause, to phil for allowing this auction to take place in his community. you guys rock!

happy bidding!
tech...

i dont know im trying for the U. pauliniae, which is starting to get up there in price and hopefully wont go for much more. i found a couple interesting cacti. i think there is a nice mix of plants in the auction, i just wish i had more to donate to it. i also wish i didnt have to wait so long for it to be over. its kinda a long time to sit and wait to see if you are going to get an item. oh well, it seems to be working out quite well. good luck and good bidding everyone!

Rattler

Back