What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was your meanest ever teacher

I will call my teacher "The one" because i don't want them to track me down.
This teacher teaches language arts, reading, and social studies.
She is thin tall and...
mad.gif
Always watching.
There's this Nerd/Geek/Jerk who i will refer to as "R" who is always getting mad at me because i finished my homework during class. So he told the teacher to WATCH ME EXTRA CLOSE.
When she catches you, she grabs the assignment, and rips it up and gives you a zero!!!!!
She also almost gave me a refferal to the principals.
I got 2 A's and a B in her class.

While teaching us about dependent clauses (in language arts)
she used the example: "You depend on me to get out of this grade. You aren't complete without me."
She also said when she was teaching in New Orleans, her and some other teachers tried voodoo on a student they didn't like.

she gave me under citizenship marks:
2 N's for "Needs improvement"

smile.gif
smile.gif

When I was in 5th grade, I had a math teacher that played favorites. I'll refer to him as Baldy, 'cause he was. If you were in sports you were OK, otherwise you were "stupid". His idea of punishment was to give out college math problems. He would do a similar problem once on the chalkboard, explaining it as he went using math terms you weren't going to learn for at least another 6 years. My mother went in and had him show her what he wanted done. After working on my problem for an hour and not getting any where with it, she called up another teacher she knew and had her show her how it was done. This teacher looked at the problem and the solution Baldy had shown and said she could solve the problem but she had an easier way to do it. It took her 5 minutes to solve the problem. Of course Baldy was mad because it wasn't done the right way, the way he showed me, so he gave me an F for that paper. My mom had a meeting with him and the principle about that. Can't recall what happened after that but I still despise that b#####d to this day!
mad.gif

BCK

my most hated teacher was in 12th grade. She was a "B" and i just couldn't stand her. She didn't know what she was talking about and this is Biology class. I couldn't stand her. She even lost 3 of my reports for class!!!! OMG!! I just hated her!!

My worst teachers name i wont completely give out... but her last name is clarke
wow.gif

She was my 2nd grade teacher. she had this stupid little thing called the "Quiet Club" *makes quote marks with fingers*, for the kids that would stay quiet during class. There was a list of kids on the chalkboard of kids in the "Quiet Club" *makes quote marks with fingers*. Anyways, one time she made me help this boy with a math problem, and she told him he was stupid! And just because he couldnt answer the question, she took him off the "quiet club" She knew this kid has psycological problems, and that that would aggrivate the poor guy. Well, he picked up his desk, and threw it out the window and, and he somehow hit a hornets nest right out the window. All the hornets swarmed in
wow.gif
But thats not really what made me hate her... She was one of those favorite teachers, that would choose favorite kids! unfortunately i wasnt one of them
mad.gif

Ah! You guys have no idea what it's like to have SERIOUS problems with your teacher.
I had a 5th grade math teacher named Mr Davis that had a personal grudge against me and constantly gave me more homework than anyone else in class, claiming that it was all for my own good.
It was never done to his satisfaction and we fought like cat and dog in front of the entire class on many occasions. He was pretty strict, I was one of those “always into trouble” kind of kids anyway and this guy rode me mercilessly.

Cheers, Troy Davis

That's terrible having to have your own father as a teacher!  
wow.gif

Luckily I didn't have too many mean teachers. I did, however, have a bunch or REALLY STUPID teachers. So stupid that they could catch the mean kids, so it was worse than having a mean teacher. There was more than one person making my life miserable....mentally and phyically.....Then people wonder why I started karate...

well, maybe not the meanest, and he's a college professor, but he's annoying as ####, I had him for English this past semester. Me and my friends started calling him the child molestor (we are horrible I know) I think we did that because he wore this stupid looking cap every morning and for some reason it made him look like one, anyway....this guy talked like he took nothing seriously, he always talked in a low voice and with much sarcasim (sp?) in his voice, and he contradicted himself constantly. I think the only reason I passed the class was he couldn't stand me anymore lol

my mom's a teacher, I'm glad she never taught my class because she's pretty strict lol I feel sorry for her students, she teaches high school english

I had three worth nominating for this...

seventh grade music class. I knew her from outside of school, she was a nut who chased people, including my grandmother, off the sidewalk in front of her house with a broom. She wasn't as bad at school, but constantly sent people to in school suspension (where she was ignored and they were often only kept until the next class).

One wasn't mean, just stupid. She could not teach, at all, and I swear, I knew less Spanish after her class than when I started in it. She accidentaly misread my final grade in Spanish in 11th grade. I had a 'B', according to the records. On the report card, it was an 'F'. Of course, I didn't get the report card until after school was out, so had to track her down to get a signature to get it changed, but the school couldn't print another report card, so I had to apply to colleges with an 'F' as a final grade, and a note signed by a guidance counselor saying it was supposed to be a 'B'. Needless to say, none of the colleges I applied to believed this, and it nearly caused me to be rejected at the college I wanted to go to (thankfully, they decided they'd check it with the school and see if it was for real, instead of just assuming it was a lie... though they didn't believe the note).

The third was in college. He was the chair of the sociology department (I won't say his name, but if you really try to look, it isn't too hard to find...) He has since been forced to take a leave of absence, possibly pending dismissal. He was known for not giving ANY grades above a 'C' to anyone if he didn't like a class. He didn't teach, but instead had students memorize a chart and then as a test, write the entire chart on blank paper. He went ballistic and started screaming as loud as possible when someone talked during class. Hew also sexually harrassed two students in my class... possibly the reason he isn't currently teaching, as it was reported to the school by both.

After saying that, though, I just want to say, I had some very good teachers too. It's a shame the few bad ones out there aren't watched more closely.

Carnivorous23 that one about your grade really sucks. Anything that risks affecting your life after school is not cool.

And number three brings back memories...
In year 4 I had a teacher, Mr Whitby if I recall correctly, who was busted for smoking dope in the quiet area of our class room.
He was quite a cool dude though, not a bad guy at all.

L/dawn BOTH my parents started out as teachers, my father math and my mother English and media, film making ,etc.
My father is now a principal and mum is a consultant to the Education Dept.

Cheers, Troy

College Chem 101 professor, who shall be referred to only as "ratman."

Ratman can't teach any concept to save his life. Neither can he grade. On both of our tests, the GRAND majority of the class (about 5/6, or 6/7) scored below a C. On the last test alone, there were 2 A's, 2B's, and 9C's. Out of about 200 students. That was it. I still have absolutely no idea what my average is, as he said he would consider a 55 on his tests an "honorable" grade, yet refused to curve anything. I've also heard that no matter what you get on the tests, he determines your final average by what you got on the final. Also, on his tests he continually puts stuff in from the MCATs (Medical College Aptitude Test), saying that it will help us when we apply for med school. That would be nice, If I were actually considering going into med school! So he basically screwed over 95% of the class to challenge maybe 10 people. I know not everyone is going to "make the cut" in these classes, but considering I managed to get a B average for the weekly quizzes I'd say something is horribly wrong here.

How I HATE him...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Tsmola,
 Good heavens!  Your mother is an English teacher, and you still say "me and my friends" as apposed to "my friends and I?"  

I'm tellin' your mother!
wink.gif

I have had many great and not so great instructors but the absolute meanest was old Mrs. Tolton, Jr. High School teacher of ancient history. She was a mean old witch - about a thousand years old herself. For a project, I made a a poster of ancient egyptian symbols that was really cool. However, I spelled the title word hieroglyphics wrong and she never said a word and hung it up on the wall anyway. Then a few weeks later....... we had a spelling test and just about everyone in the class copied that word wrong from the poster. When the tests came back, eeryone was like, "BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT'S ON THE POSTER!"

"Well, the poster is WRONG!!!!" she tells the whole class. I had to head for the hills after that class.....

I had the same teacher as my brother last year. ("tall and thin" as he says). This year I'm mad at 2 teachers, a certain one who gave me a detention for not tucking in my shirt, and another one who my friend devilsblood posted about about a month ago in general discussions. (his name is payne). He kept on making this stupid joke about my last name, and other things which I'm not saying.

The meanest teacher I knew was my older sister. She was a tough disciplinarian. She would make kids go outside and pick up stones.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 11 2004,5:59)]The meanest teacher I knew was my older sister. She was a tough disciplinarian. She would make kids go outside and pick up stones.
huh?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]why stones?
So that they could taste the bitter irony as she pummelled them with the very stones they had just collected.
tounge.gif

That was their punishment for misbehavior. There are lotsa stones to pick up outside, for an hour. Not fun, unless you a budding geologist.

Back